Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Xfer from fingal to epona

There are players transferring to fingal weekly. There is nothing wrong with Fingal...at least anymore than any of the other servers.
Zyz you already know what I'm tpted to say but that's good enough for me ... That we both know lol and there aren't people weekly xferring people always tell me how bad they feel that it's a one clan server with no comp and ooo I wanna say something else but I won't :)
Well, we get weekly requests to join from players looking to transfer from their server to Fingal. And that's what I meant by anymore than any of the other servers - it's a one clan dominant server. If someone doesn't want to play on a one clan dominant server, there are only a few choices. So depending on what you want out of a server, it could be a good thing or a bad thing.
How do you get weekly requests if you quit? Funny how that information must be accurate cuz you said it right?

Zyz you already know what I'm tpted to say but that's good enough for me ... That we both know lol and there aren't people weekly xferring people always tell me how bad they feel that it's a one clan server with no comp and ooo I wanna say something else but I won't :)
Well, we get weekly requests to join from players looking to transfer from their server to Fingal. And that's what I meant by anymore than any of the other servers - it's a one clan dominant server. If someone doesn't want to play on a one clan dominant server, there are only a few choices. So depending on what you want out of a server, it could be a good thing or a bad thing.
How do you get weekly requests if you quit? Funny how that information must be accurate cuz you said it right?
When did I quit?
You can choose to believe what I said or not. Doesn't matter.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

When did I quit?
Yeah you're still playing and chief of cows right? Or are you gonna admit bubs is the new chief but claim you're still active... I play almost all day haven't seen you in months

When did I quit?
Yeah you're still playing and chief of cows right? Or are you gonna admit bubs is the new chief but claim you're still active... I play almost all day haven't seen you in months
Gotta love conspiracy theories.

Due to family medical issues and working on a career change, I'm not able to very active so I promoted Bubs to chief. Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I quit.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

When did I quit?
Gotta love conspiracy theories.

Due to family medical issues and working on a career change, I'm not able to very active so I promoted Bubs to chief. Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I quit.
Your clannies were the ones who told me you quit lol
edit: GOTTA LOVE CONSPIRACY THEORIES!