Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Free sever is better :o (its the gelebron sunday topic)

#1
Let's try for another Gelebron attempt tomorrow at approx. This time i am posteing this topic.
Late Evening for europeans, afternoon for USA.
We have tested enough strategies, tomorrow we will just do it the normal way.

And:
- whoever does not want to come, is welcome to meet me in the arena... Joke.
Last edited by Dilvar on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Re: Gelebron attempt tomorrow (sunday)

#3
Legislative wrote:real life or gele? pick wisely,
~Exe~

to kill Dilvars joke:
arena is my area.


Its sunday and you can't tell you have the most busy life... If so then stop logging and just delete the game
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Re: Gelebron attempt tomorrow (sunday)

#4
Uhhh totally forgot that today is Valentines Day!❤️

And i will be at a friends Wedding at night... Sorry
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Re: Gelebron attempt tomorrow (sunday)

#5
Dilvar wrote:Uhhh totally forgot that today is Valentines Day!❤️

And i will be at a friends Wedding at night... Sorry


But now we can take it out with love!! ❤️

❤️ ❤️
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
❤️ ❤️
❤️ ❤️
❤️
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

Re: Gelebron attempt tomorrow (sunday)

#7
Bandos wrote:Yikes, a server wide attempt. How do you even stay organized? I imagine co-operation is rough.


And thats still better than being on a server where you killsteal, Lock battle and try to ruin other clan's Boss kills... Imagine you are in the noob clan and get outlocked by the big clan everytime at every boss
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Re: Gelebron attempt tomorrow (sunday)

#8
Dilvar wrote:
Bandos wrote:Yikes, a server wide attempt. How do you even stay organized? I imagine co-operation is rough.


And thats still better than being on a server where you killsteal, Lock battle and try to ruin other clan's Boss kills... Imagine you are in the noob clan and get outlocked by the big clan everytime at every boss

Imagine you kill Gelebron and instead of random rolling, drops go to the ones who deserve them! Sounds like a utopia eh. Gl to all who are gonna go through this struggle of dicing, i will pray for you
World: Sulis

Vis: noob rogue


World: Lugh

Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

Clan: Alliance

Re: Gelebron attempt tomorrow (sunday)

#9
Neero. wrote:
Dilvar wrote:
Bandos wrote:Yikes, a server wide attempt. How do you even stay organized? I imagine co-operation is rough.


And thats still better than being on a server where you killsteal, Lock battle and try to ruin other clan's Boss kills... Imagine you are in the noob clan and get outlocked by the big clan everytime at every boss

Imagine you kill Gelebron and instead of random rolling, drops go to the ones who deserve them! Sounds like a utopia eh. Gl to all who are gonna go through this struggle of dicing, i will pray for you


Would be great to see a new 215 rogue and first time on Gele get a Dagger :)
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Gelebron attempt tomorrow (sunday)

#10
That 215 rogue would give it to somebody who can use ir untill he is high lvl enough..

And i don't know if a 24/7 War is really worth it what you guys are talking about.

Everything has its pros and cons, epona is proud of being the last free server on this game, with or without gelebron we enjoy the game and thats what we playing for i guess❤️ Enjoy your wars between Havoc and avalon, alliance vs the rest of the server. I will enjoy epona
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests