Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ALL ABOUT EPONA.

Yes you could, many players have high lvls gave strong alts too, so its ok and also if nobody needs the gear it get sold quick for. A few millions haha
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Epona need its market economy too, better than killing a millions boggans at lvl 200, just sell some boss drops.
+1 i totally agree
If we had this, we would farm EDL bosses again...
I remember everyone used to kill DL cause of the money you get by red and purple drops
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Epona need its market economy too, better than killing a millions boggans at lvl 200, just sell some boss drops.
+1 i totally agree
If we had this, we would farm EDL bosses again...
I remember everyone used to kill DL cause of the money you get by red and purple drops

All it takes is removal of the rules and we got the same server as last updates.

I miss Epona and ios worlds back before ipods a5chip and substandard RAM became too outdated to run CH. I'm seriously considering forking out 400~ on a new iPod touch 6 but it's like a months' worth of pay.. I'm finding working on a new char from scratch on Android is lame and the world is small and i hate not having all my stuff i worked so hard for like rejuvs and speed items - running is soooo slow! I don't have half as much spare time as i used to because I'm early 20s and working fulltime to pay rent *sigh*, and soon trying to reapply for college. But I miss playin

Who still plays? Didn't know Dilvar still around!
User: Rachelmarie
World: Epona
Clan: Wardens
Class: Rogue
Level: 108