Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Class Rolls vs. All Rolling

Okay we shall settle this debate!
People are not agreeing on how we roll drops.

First option is this:

If any drop from the boss is class specific, the class that it is for shall roll for it. Example: If a Necro ring has nature magic then druids roll for it.
This would go for things such as edl and even mordris spears. Spears are for warriors, rogues, and rangers only so only those classes would roll.
In the rare situation that there are 0 people from a certain class present at the boss, everyone will roll for the drop for that class since no one from that class is there.

Pros: The drop will 100% go to someone who will be able to use it. The server will be better geared and you even have a better chance to win.

Cons: If no drop specific for your class drops then you are unlucky. It will happen sometimes but remember when a drop for your class does drop you will have a great chance to win it. You can't help your friends who are a different class than you win drops.

Second option is this:

All drops, no matter what, will be rolled for by everyone present at the fight. Example: If the boss has 4 drops, everyone present at the fight will roll and top 4 rollers win the drops.

Pros: No matter what drops, everyone will get a chance to win a drop. People like this way of rolling because they want to help out their friends.

Cons: Certain people like to hoard the drops they can't use or don't want. This causes many drops to become dust collectors. The server will be geared slower. If your friend wants a drop, tell them to come to a boss and roll themselves. It is not fair that a non-mage wins a mage drop when a mage was there at the fight.

Anyways, here is a link for a poll. I think after 2 weeks we should look at the results. I will end the poll on May 13th. Thanks for voting!

Vote here: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll306399x00fa27dc-11
FrozenTaco- level 218 Warrior
Tricky- level 220 Rogue
Anarchy of Epona

Re: Class Rolls vs. All Rolling

OH by the way.. for class rolls..

If you have an alt that is 10 levels under the boss then you can roll for your alt if you say which class you will roll for before the boss dies. If you don't say anything, it will be assumed you roll for the class you are fighting the boss on.
FrozenTaco- level 218 Warrior
Tricky- level 220 Rogue
Anarchy of Epona

If you have an alt that is 10 levels under the boss then you can roll for your alt if you say which class you will roll for before the boss dies. If you don't say anything, it will be assumed you roll for the class you are fighting the boss on.
If class rolls does come into effect at Mord and Necro, then you must roll with the class you have at the boss unless we are in desperate need of a certain class and you are forced to switch.
Also, I know people who have more than one mord spear. Whats the difference if a druid wins a mord spear or a warrior with 3 of them? Hrung, Mord and Necro are all normal rolls it only makes sense.
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

I domt think mord will be included. Necro probably is different because it's more rare to defeat it in the first place. Mordris is more like aggy. This is more likely for events or quests if you ask me.

Edit*

I'm not sure about viewing the results of the poll because we have to give email information and that is important information about what accounts we use.

If class rolls does come into effect at Mord and Necro, then you must roll with the class you have at the boss unless we are in desperate need of a certain class and you are forced to switch.
Also, I know people who have more than one mord spear. Whats the difference if a druid wins a mord spear or a warrior with 3 of them? Hrung, Mord and Necro are all normal rolls it only makes sense.
The last necro was class roll and nobody complained so why change and complain this time?

Anyways im over with and forgot about it. Lordbs could keep the ring cause he bount it and kasha could not keep the wand even tho she rolled high.

Most of my clannies logged off or teleported and didnt roll - there were maybe just 3 who rolled, so congratulations on your drops guys. Was really worth it to argue that much over them.

It was kinda funny how warriors were wanting some lame Mage drops so bad.

We didnt get to talk about Mordris rolls due to his Helms.
Thats why it stayed normal roll.

But we agreed with necro being class roll boss last time so we thought it stays that way. I didnt know we need to ask that *** question at every *** Boss fight?

If you wanna give your friends something to make them HAPPY, give them Gold/Lixs, help them oog training or send them some of your nude pics, But Geeze - Let the Mages have their wands, The Rogues their Daggers! Etc.....
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (70.79 KiB) Viewed 2347 times
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

The last necro was class roll and nobody complained so why change and complain this time?

Anyways im over with and forgot about it. Lordbs could keep the ring cause he bount it and kasha could not keep the wand even tho she rolled high.

Most of my clannies logged off or teleported and didnt roll - there were maybe just 3 who rolled, so congratulations on your drops guys. Was really worth it to argue that much over them.

It was kinda funny how warriors were wanting some lame Mage drops so bad.

We didnt get to talk about Mordris rolls due to his Helms.
Thats why it stayed normal roll.

But we agreed with necro being class roll boss last time so we thought it stays that way. I didnt know we need to ask that ****** question at every ****** Boss fight?

If you wanna give your friends something to make them HAPPY, give them Gold/Lixs, help them oog training or send them some of your nude pics, But Geeze - Let the Mages have their wands, The Rogues their Daggers! Etc.....

I want you to answer a question...What if a MORD spear drops and a warrior ring drops....Now warriors get to rolls for mord spear first then get to roll for another drop if they roll low on spear...Or what if you roll for ring first now that warrior doesn't get a chance to win the spear? In these end game boss fights we all use multiple Lixes, restos, idols, spend a lot of time and in the end don't get a chance to win anything? EDL it makes sense, other bosses In my opinion I don't believe so.
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

I understand what your saying crusher because money is out into items to kill bosses in the first place, however when fishing comes out there will be new content on a new source of gold income that's been previously been stated by the admin. But let's just hope there won't be some roll rule to get a particular fishing spot everyday.

Good point crusher
No its not a good point, we have not even class rolled at Mordris nor spoke about how we gonna class roll on it.

We speakin about necro which has no drops what multiple classes could use.

And if you gonna start with 'oh i have used so many lixs, did i waste all?'
Then i will tell you some people didnt use a single lix (example that one guy in our ghosts Group) , while i was using 6 this time and at last necro 8. Does he even DESERVE a roll?

But anyways, after the Boss is dead and there sadly is no drops i can roll for then i just think 'Good Job and Good luck, and maybe next time there will be something for me to roll for'

Iam happy if someone can use that drop right after the fight, i dont wanna see how some rogue wins a bow and hoards it untill some dagger drops.
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)