Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Alphachicken come back. C:

You do realize all the so called people you "hate" are gone now, right? o:

I am trying to be nice here but at the same time, after two years come back so you can change your opinion about a quickly evolving world. 0.o

We even have some wars time to time or we use to. 0: If you got a :secret" alt dere come show us. C: Warrior same level as you, exacto, just so we can level again. 0: Anyways, come back here.

If Kyanos sees this, come back here too, you aint never too busy for Celtic Heroes Job, Girlfriend, College, army, etc. 0: Then Ill get Hellmage somehow and then itll be the good ole times.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Re: Alphachicken come back. C:

Much appreciated Chelsea but I'm busy with life I barely keep up with my accounts. If I find some time see if someone will transfer a reaper ring and 1m gold to here. Sorry

Then try to find someone just dun stand there and do nothing. :P

I work eight hours a day and I always find time. :P Plus its summer now. <_< You bragged on Crom how you play two hours a day and you got full diamond and level 80 etc sure it'll be no prob for you. :P heheheheheheh...

No exuses now. o:

Yeh was a long time ago. Now I have conditioning for football 3 hours a day, weight lifting 2 hours a day, and a job 6 hours. Plus I get very upset if I don't sleep lol. And a gf to not piss off on top of all that. If I piss her off she's like me and you will feel hell freeze over lol.

That leaves you plenty of time. Besides, you do not hang around with her all the time yeah? If you do she will get bored of you quickly so make every visit. How do I say this, do not wear out that moment of kinship. Just like how you fight with someone if you live with them for a week. ;P

Nah I'm not with her every day I would die. Find someone to transfer a reaper ring :P

how bout we both do? 0.o