Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Favorite momories of CH

Name says it all

Lets all post our fav memories.

Get back to ya'll on mine
Eponian Homeian as one might say.
Back in black! They tryina catch me ridin dirty

CoCheiftain of Hazard. Pm me in game or out if interested in joining and i will bring it up with the clan.

Stay Sexy ;D

Re: Favorite momories of CH

Gotta say. One of my all time fav mems was when kasey gave me two bears to get bp back when it was the unfathomable. Getting agg kills back in the day was nice aswell
Eponian Homeian as one might say.
Back in black! They tryina catch me ridin dirty

CoCheiftain of Hazard. Pm me in game or out if interested in joining and i will bring it up with the clan.

Stay Sexy ;D

Being higher level than Chelsea but having a soloing build. Then duelling her in the courtyard and her winning again and again and again (all those light heal rings too). Then bringing out my Ymir bow and beating her. Heheh he. But mostly she won.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Landoril wrote:.
Being higher level than Chelsea but having a soloing build. Then duelling her in the courtyard and her winning again and again and again (all those light heal rings too). Then bringing out my Ymir bow and beating her. Heheh he. But mostly she won.

You must be terrible land no offense.

Alphachicken wrote:
Landoril wrote:.

You must be terrible land no offense.

True i dont like PVP and never do well.

But also Chels (at that time) just had the perfect duelling build. She did well against lots of players.

So a mix of her experience and my craptitudiness at duelling.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)