Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Proposed Changes to Dragonlord Bosses

Thanks all for commenting. In general, most seem to be happy with the rules.

One clarifying note:

For people who choose to use multiple devices at these fights (thank you!), you need to declare which class you're going to roll for beforehand. It is obviously not fair to choose a class after seeing the drops. :)

Has anyone experienced any badness with the rules? Any success stories to share?

-Nibbly

Thanks all for commenting. In general, most seem to be happy with the rules.

One clarifying note:

For people who choose to use multiple devices at these fights (thank you!), you need to declare which class you're going to roll for beforehand. It is obviously not fair to choose a class after seeing the drops. :)

Has anyone experienced any badness with the rules? Any success stories to share?

-Nibbly
Nope not at all, got mt first drop from this :D

Just a question, is there a differense between mains and alt when roll?
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

I only want one change I think it will be better

The following clan (by alphabetical order) leaders/chieftans drafted the proposed rules (with help from a few trusted advisers):

Tuncan (Anarchy)
Stella (Armegeddon)
Alyssandra (Genesis)
Alos (PandeMoanium)

See?? Muuuuch better now
I think everybody will be agree :)
Characters:
Alos Druid level. 206
Alus Warrior level 90 (Just a items bank)

Clan:
Anarchy

-Nibbly
Interesting seeing this post. Lugh has gone through the same issue over the past few months and came up with similar rules. Even had big discussion about alts. Initially we did the announce which class you are rolling for, but now both main and alt are allowed to roll, although you are only allowed to get one drop. Also, druids can dice at 15 levels below the boss, not 10, as it is set for other classes.

Lugh End bosses dicing rules summarized

As more people have full DL and they are needing weapons and offhands, and others are still needing full DL, we are seeing a lot more cooperation and sharing of drops now.
----------
Castiglioni - 180 Druid in Lugh
147 Ranger
Member of Clan Elixir

I dont really get why small grp of ppl decided to do changes in whole server lol :lol:
It can be considered like idea but not like a solid rule, give me a break :!:

It should be at least a Vote from ppl in grp before start a boss if they want to do drops by old or new rules. Not everybody happy with 5-10ppl decidion about new rules.
Warrior 180+
Druid 155+
Epona

Alos (PandeMoanium)

See?? Muuuuch better now
I think everybody will be agree :)
If you want the job, it is yours. I'd rather not deal with all the silly drama.

Let me know!
Chieftain??? Nevaaaa hahaha It is much more funny to be recruit and break your balls when i am bored :)
Characters:
Alos Druid level. 206
Alus Warrior level 90 (Just a items bank)

Clan:
Anarchy