Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Goodbye & Have fun!

Hi, all my friends in epona!
Thx for ur messages to me and I'd better reply u all here. Hehe
I have decided to quit game several days before and for the game was so fun that i had to delete all my 3 chars on alex-related accounts to help quit.(my ranger is on Jacqui's account and not plan to delete) And Stella quitted as well since i left.(...but to recover the chars is so easy lol). And u can still see AIexxxx my bro(lvl 50+) playing the game sometimes or Infini/Jacqui login to help/give gifts sometimes. U can try to buy or scam the silly boy's items like camou, carpet etc. He cried for getting them grr

I have been quitting for 3 months before update and actually played few in the old version for nothing to do there. When quitting, i could save my free time for those much healthy activities like traveling,photographing, swimming, kayak&canoe, reading etc. And even the only game i play except for ch is like a party with my friends(once a week, like their game time in Big Bang hehe)

But the game is so fun that i have almost sacrificed many activities for ch like swimming etc(generally 2km per day). I know clearly why the game is so fun. First it's a virtual society and we have so many friends here. Second the game is actually like some lottery and even gambling. The various types of Looting good items r one way - eg looting horn/idol when clearing phs. Third is the growth of ur chars, lvl, power etc. when i have geared my ranger and made her 720 dps(Jake, check it lol) for training, i felt so excited for the coming train would be so fun(Now wish u have fun, Pierces lol). But sadly, soon after, i decided to quit. Hehe

Thx so much to my friends and the game for u both have brought me so much fun - comparatively swimming is so boring lol. There is even traveling which cant be so attractive as before when involves in ch lol.

But to have much fun(be the best - keep clearing phs & doing bosses to get new armours - almost both top and bottom if swapping with purple and blue horns urns), I cant play casually. Playing more than 4 hours per day is definitely not a healthy thing especially wen playing more than 10 hours rofl

Therefore spending 4-8 hours per week for game is a much better way for me(even for all of u lol). I came back to some healthy but a bit boring activities like swimming rofl(even kayak&canoe - we have a club named ChinaSplashing lol)
I feel so sad that i am 85 km now(181cm). Maybe when I am 70-75km, i will think im more healthy and could afford ch game and come back again. And ofc i should also pay more attention to my business to gain more free time in the future.

Just come to say goodbye to my friends and say thx.
And wish u can balance those comparatively boring games irl and fun ch here. lol

Best wishes!