Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EBK EPONA ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello all, this is an announcement to Epona from EBK administration:

As the New Age of Epona starts to take place under EBK we figured it was time to come out with the new rules of Epona in terms of bosses:

- Misfit will be opened up for players 150+ to roll with EBK at DL/EDL for those who want to join however DL /EDL bosses along with aggy, hrung, mord, necro will be ALL ROLL to all of the community
- Misfit will be the feeder to EBK and when we see your gear progress and start moving toward endgame jewels and gear you will be promoted to EBK for EG bosses (this includes learning swapping technique, higher lvl gears, not tower rings and afking bosses, you will need to be useful and play your class both strategically and usefully)
- As I mentioned before DL/EDL bosses will be opened up to the community 160-170 are all roll and 180+ class roll
- Aggy, Hrung, Mord, Necro will be opened up to ALL the community aggy will be lenient on gear req however hrung+ will req full DL and these bosses will be KOS (must be there before boss is pulled)
- EG bosses will be fought by EBK alone, but as I said players are given the option to join Misfit and progress to eventually join EBK with proper gear and understanding of the game
- Prot is KOS and will be an EBK boss
- Gele/BT will be killed 1 hour after spawn Example Gele spawns at 2:36 we kill at 3:36 etc, dino will be scheduled times when we feel most comfortable, during Reset bosses are KOS besides Dino in which we will be adjusting when we kill each reset (dino)

Re: EBK EPONA ANNOUNCEMENT

If you want control of a server, why not find an empty one, instead dictating to hundreds people how they must NOW play the game? This is why every server is dying. People take over, fk it up, start dictating how someone else just play a game in their free time, to have fun.

People keep moving to get away from this crap. I'm sure that's why most of you moved to Epona. To get away from a dominant clan you didn't like, or because you were banned/kicked. Seriously, start your own clan on your own server and make whatever rules you want there.

If you want control of a server, why not find an empty one, instead dictating to hundreds people how they must NOW play the game? This is why every server is dying. People take over, fk it up, start dictating how someone else just play a game in their free time, to have fun.

People keep moving to get away from this crap. I'm sure that's why most of you moved to Epona. To get away from a dominant clan you didn't like, or because you were banned/kicked. Seriously, start your own clan on your own server and make whatever rules you want there.

Fr. The funny thing is these people claim they are doing this for righteous reasons but their leadership is comprised of players who have scammed, harassed, cheated with secret toons and more (and have admitted/bragged about this). The real reason obviously is that they wanted to control the server themselves and reduce competition.

A few people have already been tossed aside now that they have no use for them. I wonder who will be next. The majority of their players are aware of their toxic and corrupt leadership and don't even want to be there but joined because they want drops. LOL.

Good job destroying the last remaining active server.

Fr. The funny thing is these people claim they are doing this for righteous reasons but their leadership is comprised of players who have scammed, harassed, cheated with secret toons and more (and have admitted/bragged about this). The real reason obviously is that they wanted to control the server themselves and reduce competition.

A few people have already been tossed aside now that they have no use for them. I wonder who will be next. The majority of their players are aware of their toxic and corrupt leadership and don't even want to be there but joined because they want drops. LOL.

Good job destroying the last remaining active server.

A goal of EBK was to reduce the amount of people you have to roll against, people who purposely use the bare minimum required gear, don’t haste, and generally don’t try at bosses don’t deserve to be rewarded. Why should the person trying their best have the same chance of winning against the person(s) who were essentially afk the entire fight?

A goal of EBK was to reduce the amount of people you have to roll against

In other words: we wanted dom. Why do you think Epona has remained as active as it has for so long?

pople who purposely use the bare minimum required gear, don’t haste, and generally don’t try at bosses don’t deserve to be rewarded.

Hastes are a requirement at every EG raid except base which is up to the tank to decide. There are min req requirements to be eligible to roll at every boss and if someone is afk they would be no rolled. Have you forgotten already?

Why should the person trying their best have the same chance of winning against the person(s) who were essentially afk the entire fight?

Because Epona has always been about being fair and inclusive first and foremost. That is why a majority of the community is dedicated to keeping things this way. For anyone reading this look for syndicate anarchy goonies celestine and valkyrie in game, basically anyone that isn't EBK or their feeder clan misfits.

Note how he did not deny any of my previous claims. LOL. Good day.

Sadly VR is 100% compliant. These type people dominate every boss, so the only way to get even frozen gear is to buy...for up to a MILLION! They drive the economy so high, people are forced to buy plat, which benefits VR. Then the eg players sell gold or items in real life and use that money to buy plat. It's a vicious circle that VR supports.

Each server needs to ban together and NOT BUY plat or buy gold from any player outsider the game for a month. If VR doesn't make any money that month, it would send a signal for them to stop allowimg this crap and supporting the same people that have ruined every other server.

Refuse to buy chests from plat buyers for that month. Eventually people will realize, that for that month, it's not worth spending money they can't use in game. Just my opinion, but the players are the ones that control whether VR gets off their greedy asses and does something to help. No one is happy and likes the situation on the servers. VR knows players are just *** and won't actually do anything, so why help?!?

Make them take notice.

A goal of EBK was to reduce the amount of people you have to roll against, people who purposely use the bare minimum required gear, don’t haste, and generally don’t try at bosses don’t deserve to be rewarded. Why should the person trying their best have the same chance of winning against the person(s) who were essentially afk the entire fight?
So you get to decide who is worthy? I know you think this is fair, but it's a way to justify discrimination. Picking and choosing who is good enough never works. It's why eventually EVERY dom clan fails. You may be successful for a time, but eventually when you gear people you feel are worthy, they will leave your clan. Start clan wars, and take down the server at the same time.

I moved this to the Epona sub-forum as this is directed specifically towards other Epona players.

It's locked because another thread in the sub-forum about EBK already exists.