Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Truth about wechat discussion group for epona

All new eponians, you for sure did read eponas rules.
Let me tell you.. 3 people made these corrupt rules.. Miranda, kamigo, prevail. And all 3 is eg"end game lvl players think they own this server.
They dont... Epona is like all ch servers FREE to play in your way.. Boss in your way.. Buy and sell in your way. They has they're personal bann list where they put your toons names on if you break any rules if its from bossing/lixing/farming and.. selling and buying with rl gold.
They have no right to own one server... Dont care about they're bann list... PLAY ... Enjoy and just be you. They have they're closed wechat app discussion group where u must be 180+ to get your voice heard. Worst of all if they dont like you they for sure will talk bad about you and if you're English is not perfect they ask you to shut up. Just look at the bann list.. White names is closest friends of miranda she took away they're perma Bans.. the girl who call herself Epona Legend.
Epona is corrupt.... PLAY HOW U LIKE

⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌
Dyna/kamigo and Mir bannded player soul burn and hees sister baby cool they play togheter in epona... I got SS discussion with both. Admins in wechat for epona discussion added Them to BANN list without any evidences about this unfathomable lying fake roumers talk about sharing toons...
Hees Little sister has bad English...
Now both bannded for not breaking any rules att all...in epona becouse of fake Toxic roumers.
Last edited by HAYAT on Thu May 27, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Truth about wechat discussion group for epona

Every system has potential for corruption.

The best way to look at it (imo) is that Epona is essentially a server-wide dom clan, but one that you are forced into joining when you join the server. If you break their rules (regardless of whether you agreed to them in the first place) then you deal with the repercussions.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Yeah I heard of players like that in Epona before, they think they can dictate a FREE server hahaha. The good thing about Epona is you can just buy everything you’ll ever need and make a new character if you get “banned” or whatever it is they try to do and everything will be fine xD

They’re the same type of jerks who try and dictate dom servers, only they have less grasp on the server than they think they do... pretty delusional I’d say. Don’t let em dictate, just work around their weak grasp lol.

They’re corrupt most definitely, no different than a dom server. They just have way less control over the server than a dom server does over its own.

Let me tell you.. 3 people made these corrupt rules.. Miranda, kamigo, prevail. And all 3 is eg"end game lvl players think they own this server.
They dont... Epona is like all ch servers FREE to play in your way.. Boss in your way.. Buy and sell in your way. They has they're personal bann list where they put your toons names on if you break any rules if its from bossing/lixing/farming and.. selling and buying with rl gold.
They have no right to own one server... Dont care about they're bann list... PLAY ... Enjoy and just be you. They have they're closed wechat app discussion group where u must be 180+ to get your voice heard. Worst of all if they dont like you they for sure will talk bad about you and if you're English is not perfect they ask you to shut up. Just look at the bann list.. White names is closest friends of miranda she took away they're perma Bans.. the girl who call herself Epona Legend.

⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌
Dyna/kamigo and Mir bannded player soul burn and hees sister baby cool they play togheter in epona... I got SS discussion with both. Admins in wechat for epona discussion added Them to BANN list without any evidences about this unfathomable lying fake roumers talk about sharing toons...
Now both bannded for not breaking any rules att all...in epona becouse of fake Toxic roumers.
It's going roumers am baby cool...
That's insane poor girl..am not here just because I shared her ss to help out towards few eg dudes selling and buying gold.
Well it's normal in epona group to think one person is everyone else XD.
Don't feel bad keep playing.

Yeah I heard of players like that in Epona before, they think they can dictate a FREE server hahaha. The good thing about Epona is you can just buy everything you’ll ever need and make a new character if you get “banned” or whatever it is they try to do and everything will be fine xD

They’re the same type of jerks who try and dictate dom servers, only they have less grasp on the server than they think they do... pretty delusional I’d say. Don’t let em dictate, just work around their weak grasp lol.

They’re corrupt most definitely, no different than a dom server. They just have way less control over the server than a dom server does over its own.

The whole point of epona's system is to make it so any group of players have as little power as possible. No system is perfect, there can be corruption any where, but most of us try to keep everything as fair and fun as possible.

People aren't banned for no reason, that's not to say that it's always completely Fair, but like you said you can always make a new character.

Hmm. So what youre saying is... in a way....

Epona is the Ultimate Dom Clan Server.

It always rankled a bit that they were so vehemently anti-dom server... now i see why. This explains alot lmao.
"Epona is the ultimate Dom server". You're going to have to explain how this is a logical point of view because you haven't provided any examples.

Epona is an anti-dom server because we are literally working every day so that everyone has a chance to benefit and contribute to the server as opposed to having certain players who benifit the majority of the time.

It just seems that on the servers ive seen described as being dom, there is usually at least one other clan killing SOME kind of bosses if not contesting openly at endgame.

With Epona that doesnt seem to be the case... it appears from the outside to be one dom clan, and then the few outsiders who chose not to adhere to whatever rules the majority decide on.

And so, i posit that a player would actually have more opportunities on any server BUT epona lol(excluding ones that arent able to kill all endgame bosses). If you strip away the loot distribution systems, this becomes obvious.. and all things considered, the clan organization systems on each server are far more deeply ingrained than the loot distribution systems, and thus far more difficult to change.

Basically it boils down to: on most servers you have a choice of a few places to try to gear up, with a possibility of even changing the loot system of a clan youre in. Or, make your own, and challenge the dom clan.

On epona however, it seems like your way or the highway, with little chance for change given the prevailing biases of players who have been using the system for years now.

Of course, thats not to say someone couldnt make a clan and challenge the status quo on epona as well... its just overwhelmingly doomed to fail, due to the aforementioned years of play bloating the top end with op gears.

Just an outsider's observation.

The whole point of epona's system is to make it so any group of players have as little power as possible. No system is perfect, there can be corruption any where, but most of us try to keep everything as fair and fun as possible.

People aren't banned for no reason, that's not to say that it's always completely Fair, but like you said you can always make a new character.
Correct. No system is perfect. It just irritates me how people try to place themselves higher than everyone else lol, and then they apply the rules to everyone below them but not to those on the same level as them. These idiots are just given the power to dictate a server and there’s nothing anyone can do about it xD

But yeah it’s basically just one big dom server, the ultimate dom server if you think about it. Just way less restrictive but based on what I have read only a few people are allowed to give out drops to dice winners and that’s where the problem lies and what makes it basically a super dom server. Those few people have the power to easily dictate whether or not a player gets to participate in dicing or not. And people just need to shut up when they say “well they broke the rules and nobody gets blacklisted for no reason”... just... shut... up xD I know for a fact actually that people “higher in the hierarchy” have gotten away with shiete that lower people would get blacklisted for.

Stories out of that server spread way faster the bigger it gets.

⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌
Actually… I wrote the rules…
Yurian Stonebow of Epona
Ranger-221
And some other alts of unmentionable levels.