Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Open Letter To Developers

“Dear” Difinitus,
this is an open letter from the distressed community of Celtic Heroes, specifically that on the densely populated server Epona.
We are horrendously devastated for there has not been a collectible hat event in the year that is commonly known as “2020”, otherwise given the nickname “living hell”. We know that this year has come and gone with great struggles, which ultimately hindered the development of our all time favorite mobile MMO Celtic Heroes.
H o w e v e r,
as shown by the creative masterminds who designed the hats of the last years, starting with Yule 2018, the process of thought put into said hats shouldn’t take longer than about ten (10) minutes on the popular sketching app Procreate. (Really, your team should try it. It’s only 10,99 ffs)!
The implementation would come with a server reset which increases the likelihood of pre Christmas Eve joy for those who love spending their lifetime bossing and rolling below 10 on highest roll for raid drops.
In case I haven’t yet mentioned enough advantages of feeding us with milk, cookies, and a delicious hat event, don’t fear! I have more.
I’m sure you out of all people can understand the constant stress that comes with this season. Buying and wrapping gifts for your loved ones, decorating the house in boughs of holly, unprofessionally baking misshaped gingerbread men with the kids - all while telling Azzurro on band to jump out of a moving vehicle at 60 mph.
Therefore the perfect way to relieve stress is taking it out on level 10 mobs in Stonevale. Just think about how good it would feel shooting your rusty arrows in some innocent imps, goblins or other creatures unworthy of life. Doesn’t that sound like a marvelous way to spend the Holidays?
Anyhow, I hope my deliberations could convince you to finally award us with a hat event.
Merry Christmas and a disinfected New Year!
Sincerely,
Miranda27 of Epona.

Petition signed by the following Epona players: Pizzazz, Keli, Gandalfa, Riniya and probably everyone else in the clan Goonies
Professional soul stealer

Retired Eponian formerly known by the name of Miranda27

Taranis:
Meer Monsoon - Dps Warrior

Re: Open Letter To Developers

“Dear” Difinitus,
We are horrendously devastated for there has not been a collectible hat event in the year that is commonly known as “2020”, otherwise given the nickname “living hell”.
I like the hat event.

Im sure you out of all people can understand the constant stress that comes with this season.
But, try to understand the Devs. Theyre busy preparing the released of Warhammer Oddyssey. And theyre busy in real life preparing for the holiday season. Try to understand the Developers stress in this season.

Warhammer Oddyssey

Therefore the perfect way to relieve stress is taking it out on level 10 mobs in Stonevale.
The best way to relieve stress is playing Final Fantasy XIV Online :lol:

Final Fantasy XIV Online
Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

Re: Open Letter To Developers

Im sure you out of all people can understand the constant stress that comes with this season.
But, try to understand the Devs. Theyre busy preparing the released of Warhammer Oddyssey. And theyre busy in real life preparing for the holiday season. Try to understand the Developers stress in this season.
My g, it’s called comedy :p
Professional soul stealer

Retired Eponian formerly known by the name of Miranda27

Taranis:
Meer Monsoon - Dps Warrior