Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bann list is ....

Every endgame person in epona buys and sells stuff for $, I know because I buy from them and just sell for profit lol
The truth homie....the truth...but am not snitch I enjoy ch . Peace
If you actually think that you're an idiot.
Man it's the truth....... Just look at bann list, skraz have been banned for buying with $ and now he's name is "white "free XD.

Epona has its own problems, and strangely enough you’re one of them Hayat. But imagine coming here to name and shame players with twisted screenshots to suit your narrative and at the same time using the primary platform for epona to sell accounts in different servers, couldn’t be me.
I agree that the screenshots are not valid. HOWEVER, you can just look at Epona's blacklist to see that there is something *** about this system.
EXAMPLE: How the hell does Snoopi get a 3 MONTH blacklist for selling for real life currency, but multiple other people are PERMANENTLY blacklisted for the same exact reason?

Epona has its own problems, and strangely enough you’re one of them Hayat. But imagine coming here to name and shame players with twisted screenshots to suit your narrative and at the same time using the primary platform for epona to sell accounts in different servers, couldn’t be me.
I agree that the screenshots are not valid. HOWEVER, you can just look at Epona's blacklist to see that there is something messed about this system.
EXAMPLE: How the hell does Snoopi get a 3 MONTH blacklist for selling for real life currency, but multiple other people are PERMANENTLY blacklisted for the same exact reason?
That had to be one of the most digusting displays of bias ive ever seen on epona. Same ban, same vote to unban, different player and a completely different result. Epona still the funnest server Ive played on though.

Funny cause they act like they’re goodie two shoe saints of Celtic Heroes when they knowingly break or openly support the breaking of game rules lol. Whether or not you get punished by other players is entirely dependent on your spot on the hierarchy they made up. Someone lower in the hierarchy could get blacklisted for the exact same offense someone higher on the hierarchy commits but they receive no punishment. Wow just like irl lmaoo

Goes back to the notion of how fuked this community is xD It’s just so awful. Great game being turned sour by a sour community.
Any player with a level 180 character or up can vote to fan or unban a character. I know the first hand that there is favoritism but it's not just the fault of a couple "dictators". The majority of people who voted on the issues are guilty. I still think there are enough people on epona who are just that we can make votes more fair, for some reason not enough of theses people are voting.
Why wouldn’t you vote to ban someone??? Of fuking course everyone besides a few true saints would vote to ban xD it’s one less person to roll against on an already overpopulated server even if they’re innocent. It’s just so laughably bad lmao. I’ll give everyone a part of my wealth if these idiots can actually make a competent system that isn’t biased, corrupt or just simply stupid.

The system they made just seems so fuked, skewed and full of corruption.
I tried epona after leaving a dom server and I hated it. How did a small handful of people manage to coerce everyone else to go along with what is pretty much a dictatorship? Sure, there's a voting system to put up the appearance of democracy, but anyone that truly believes their vote counts is delusional. This is nothing more than another server run by a dom clan...except the general population is fooled into believing otherwise.

I think iv gotten to a point I’ll never come back to the game, I’m sure nobody misses me idrc. But I was smokin a cig and puffed on some weed and saw this post. You know I think I figured out the epona system because of seen it evolve since 2011. The way it works now is people use the rules as a shield or barrier to hide behind but everyone here is heathen. Toxic community it’s gotten to a point who would want to waste their time talking to these 50 year olds playing favorites with kids, y’all some pedos.