Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update

It seems like the servers went down again but I just want to say I played for an hour or so and this update is GREAT. I'm sold. The map is huge. New items. Better sounds. Better animations. I'm getting xp again. Found one mob I got 1.5k xp from. Part of the story I've done so far is interesting.

So I really suggest anyone that has been bored or inactive come try it out and say hi to your clan mates!

I really REALLY wish though that they had waited to upgrade server to release update this is absurd.

Re: Update

Apparently they were doing server upgrades today and then apple surprised them with a day-early approval... They put the update out so people could try it out but the servers couldn't handle it (and the influx of traffic) and the lag went through the roof/servers crashed.

They have now temporarily capped the number of players who can be online at a given time to cope with the lag, but they have said that the server upgrades should be finished by tomorrow so lets see if that helps.

Glad you like the update though, I thought you would... (did you check out the plat store yet, you are going to have to ask for a raise methinks! :lol: )

Well just as I suggested that we should go on a boss raid, I got booted! Oh well, I had some things to do anyway...

Glad to see some of you online though, even though it was hard to get in, hopefully we can all get together for a bit tomorrow before I head to my jam night!

I whant to get INNNNNN :cry: Why does evrywhan who doesnt get in on there world get in on ours WHEHHEHEHEHEE i am crying like an baby lol whant to get in WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE let me in epona i mis u epona
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D