Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Family ambicious clan

Not crying, stating a fact. If you wanna tell us about nuada then do it on nuadas subforum, simple as that.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Because from what you're saying, I could post that I'm selling something on nuada but post it on general discussions because someone from another server could be interested, if they have interest in the server then they'll first come to the nuada subforum.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

Lol u are compearing all time selling and promotion... it cant be compared bro.... actualy lets say it this way. I am seaeching for new friends and i should do it on general xD
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

If you're searching for a friend then you wouldn't be promoting your clan, how many other posts do you currently see of other servers promoting their clan/server?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

If you're searching for a friend then you wouldn't be promoting your clan, how many other posts do you currently see of other servers promoting their clan/server?
Actualy general chats are made for spam usualy and general discusion no metter what lol unless there are rules

Nice post Chuck. Ignore the people telling you where to post this. Not everybody reads in the Nuada section and I've seen plenty of clans over the years post recruiting topics in general discussion. PsychO is a great clan and I love chatting in discord while killing bosses with them. :)

Nice post Chuck. Ignore the people telling you where to post this. Not everybody reads in the Nuada section and I've seen plenty of clans over the years post recruiting topics in general discussion. PsychO is a great clan and I love chatting in discord while killing bosses with them. :)
Thx for support :P

Thx for support :P
You should promote all the raids you guys kill like regular aggy's and ...
nvm
Hi