Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bandits

Hello everyone! I figured since this server is new I should tell you guys about Bandits. Bandits was a clan formed from past friends and epona, and also for bossing and leveling. Our clan mainly levels up all day and we don't usually sit around and do nothing because there is much to be done. Currently, our goal is to get everyone geared with warden armour so the higher ups in the clan are trying very hard to be able to join the fight for warden armour. After that we will only progress to Meteor, Frozen, etc. We don't have a vote for who joins, we only look at the players reputation, and if they know what they're doing( how to level, boss, etc) Hope to see you guys around!
Cuko of Loony Toons, Nuada
207 Rouge

Re: Bandits

The friendliest clan I've seen so far
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Don't trust this clan, their name says it all!!
Warrior from Morrigan. Full OCCULT, but not DL. ._. Lvl 214 and climbing

Pvp rank: average butcher (I work hard everyday producing the finest meats in Dal Riata)

As you can see, jealousy has already arose.

They have been asked many time to merge with so called "stronger" clans greedily trying to ks bosses without grouping. Despite that I see them doing quite well in fact I wouldn't be surprised to them continue to prosper on nuada and make it great.

I'll continue to sit by the docks and fish while observing clan behavior without bias.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

Eternity seems strong but, how is that guy that plays 7 characters at once going to gear himself while the rest of clan does?

I mean, I coulda dual tri whatever logged too but, that seems a bit extreme lol. 7 at once
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer

Eternity seems strong but, how is that guy that plays 7 characters at once going to gear himself while the rest of clan does?

I mean, I coulda dual tri whatever logged too but, that seems a bit extreme lol. 7 at once
An old clanny of mine had 9 devices he would play at once. 8 of which were full edl with weps, although a few had gele weps and he was geared amazingly well, nobody in clan had an issue with it because he worked very hard and attended every boss.
Nobody had any issues with him because he worked hard. We even let him solo a few hrungs with his toons, of which he was allowed to keep the drops.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

All are welcome
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior