Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello

Tried this server last night. Pretty cool to start on a server just made. It felt like 2011 for a minute. I think i would like overall a peaceful server if even possible. Someone shouted to make a clan just 1 for the entire server. I don't think that would work because some greed might set in. I think because of it being new last night there were about 3 groups trying to do Retake the Lake quest. (Level 30 mobs) All running for that 1 spawn.... I couldn't collect 1 out of 10. LOL Whoever yelled at me on a level 4 wolf spawn bite me.

While the game creators focus on more important issues just note that a server with so many people and not enough spawn of mobs can be a bit tough.
I know how some would like a wait your turn environment, while others would like a FFA.

My overall experience has been enjoyable. (PS I'm playing without Plat for the whisperers of buying Plat items) I've been gone months and just happy to log. To see old buddies trying something new is cool as well. If you see me under my name here it's me. Enjoy yourselves!
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester