Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

new farmer

just download the game and tried playingi in taranis, but i moved to nuada and having a lot of fun time here.

i spent my time farming wheat to make money and rn i got 35k , just wondering what should i buy first, should i wait for luxury item? or should i get skill book first? im a rogue btw IGN:solr

english isnt my native so sorry if i misspelled something

Re: new farmer

just download the game and tried playingi in taranis, but i moved to nuada and having a lot of fun time here.

i spent my time farming wheat to make money and rn i got 35k , just wondering what should i buy first, should i wait for luxury item? or should i get skill book first? im a rogue btw IGN:solr

Hey, welcome to nuada!

I would farm some more ingredients until you have enough gold to buy a heroic ammy. They are around 120-130k from another player. But the regens help alot, so definitely worth it.

I wouldn’t bother much with the skill books, they are kind of overpriced in the ah, unless you can find a really good deal. Maybe buy riposte, ss isnt worth the ah prices in my opinion.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Probably axe at level 100 or golden blade/ dagger of venom at lvl 50.
Definately golden dagger of venom for a rogue at your level and at level 100 dagger of haste is needed and is awesome! Welcome to nuada hope you enjoy your stay
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

sorry for a month late reply, btw im currently lvl 83
now and was wondering is 2 str 2 dex 1 vit a good build for rogue? cause im in a clan and more focusing into damaging in group. so should i do 221 or 212? thankss

i spent my time farming wheat to make money and rn i got 35k comparateur mutuelle chien , just wondering what should i buy first, should i wait for luxury item? or should i get skill book first? im a rogue btw IGN:solr

That's a great initiative. Anyway, thanks a lot for the idea.