Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New clan - Apex

Hello everyone,
We made a new clan in Nuada with an aim to increase the activity to server.
We openheartedly invite everyone to join us.

Our Clan namely Apex is a hybrid of both Rolls and Dkp

Below is the link for our rules, please check them and please help us improve Nuada again. Lets make effort together to create one of the best server out there.

Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mjj ... EaNkPNDY0M
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Re: New clan - Apex

Clan apex is those people who dressed up at the expense of the clan, the crew, and left, so your clan is not reliable as all it;)
Hey man,
I was there in crew since those days when it was dead. I was one of those who worked hard to get crew where it is today. It is filled with few greedy shameful people that do nothing but leach over the effort of others.
If it wasn’t for few of us, crew would have been long dead. So if anyone actually reaped the benefit then its people from crew.

From first geleborn to first bt, all were planned and executed by us, 100s of haste bara and other lix given free to lot of people who did nothing other then asking gear for the little effort they put in.

You are welcome to show your opinion but truth is too far away from what you said mate.

Have a nice day.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Everything is unfair
Apex says the level requirement is 180 to join yet they invite their friends who are below 180 like a guy at 159 is in Apex a guy at 157 is in Apex.. while we grind towards 180 the guys join by help of Friends instead of grinding like us... It is totally unfair to invite people who do not meet level requirement due to friendship.. it gives them advantage above others who have no friends or playing hard..

Everything is unfair
Apex says the level requirement is 180 to join yet they invite their friends who are below 180 like a guy at 159 is in Apex a guy at 157 is in Apex.. while we grind towards 180 the guys join by help of Friends instead of grinding like us... It is totally unfair to invite people who do not meet level requirement due to friendship.. it gives them advantage above others who have no friends or playing hard..
If you aren't even willing to lvl to 180 then this game probably isn't for you.
Hi

Everything is unfair
Level req was lowered to 150 :)
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Everything is unfair
I guess I am one of the guys you are talking about. I am from Lugh and brand new to Nuada. I started about 2 weeks ago on this server. I did not know any of the players personally. I decided to come here after I saw the forum post about apex in the general section.

A general told me I could join at 150, so I grinded to 150 and immediately got invited ( ty chaotic).

Another friend I met along the way got invited at 160 as well. I do not recognise your accusations.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I apologize for inconvenience to everyone, I did not know or Apex officially announced on forums that level requirement for recruitment is lowered from 180 to 150.

I apologize again for some of my harsh words. But, The server is still unfair in some means of uses.

I apologize for inconvenience to everyone, I did not know or Apex officially announced on forums that level requirement for recruitment is lowered from 180 to 150.

I apologize again for some of my harsh words. But, The server is still unfair in some means of uses.
It was announced on the discord which everyone can access.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here