Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Helper on Lir

Hello, i am mark lilliu12 lvl 171 (in game name)

I created this post to let people know if they want make a char on lir, i am always availible to help, I can help with leveling,quests,bosses etc, until you reach my lvl and then well then i wont be of any help anymore ( going to help u all the way to 150+ if u want me to)
Also, its free so feel free to message if u want make char on lir because i really really love helping so please dont hesitate to ask me,also my line ID is mark-celtic-heroes
like i said before, feel free to spam me on line for help on (lir server) i really wont mind, thank you, see you around,

Mark

Re: Helper on Lir

Hello, i am mark lilliu12 lvl 171 (in game name)

I created this post to let people know if they want make a char on lir, i am always availible to help, I can help with leveling,quests,bosses etc, until you reach my lvl and then well then i wont be of any help anymore ( going to help u all the way to 150+ if u want me to)
Also, its free so feel free to message if u want make char on lir because i really really love helping so please dont hesitate to ask me,also my line ID is mark-celtic-heroes
like i said before, feel free to spam me on line for help on (lir server) i really wont mind, thank you, see you around,

Mark
heya,
This post would better serve under the Lir subforum then on general discussion.

Glad to see newer players are offering to help out even newer players though!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at