Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Read lower levels!

Usually I do a giveaway every week but I'm changing it up. I farm skills and rings daily and have them stuffed in my bank. If you are level 40 and under and need some gear, skills,and rings just send me a message through mail or if I'm online just whisper me. I believe lower levels should be able to feel appreciated and welcome if they are new to the game. Lower levels will become bored and uninterested if they don't have anyone to help teach them and that's why most of them quit because they don't know what they are doing or how to do something. If we helped them more it would increase their potential which would bring a lot more high levels with heart to help the server become larger and more productive. Think about it,
More players = more interest
More interest = more leveling
More leveling = more wisdom
More wisdom = more efficient server
Not to mention if a player is interested in the game he/she could buy platinum and sell the chests that everyone is going crazy for in Lir. So if you're a low level come get some free gear!
"Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to die." -Tupac Shakur

Re: Read lower levels!

Usually I do a giveaway every week but I'm changing it up. I farm skills and rings daily and have them stuffed in my bank. If you are level 40 and under and need some gear, skills,and rings just send me a message through mail or if I'm online just whisper me. I believe lower levels should be able to feel appreciated and welcome if they are new to the game. Lower levels will become bored and uninterested if they don't have anyone to help teach them and that's why most of them quit because they don't know what they are doing or how to do something. If we helped them more it would increase their potential which would bring a lot more high levels with heart to help the server become larger and more productive. Think about it,
More players = more interest
More interest = more leveling
More leveling = more wisdom
More wisdom = more efficient server
Not to mention if a player is interested in the game he/she could buy platinum and sell the chests that everyone is going crazy for in Lir. So if you're a low level come get some free gear!
Hey bro! Saw you online today, and I totally agree. It would also decrease the rampant beggar disease spreading across lvl 5's in lir... Great idea, and if you ever need to restock hit me up!
Shadow Lord of Rhiannon!
I make Dank Memes
Harambe will live
Need help with switching to DPS build. Someone halp :P