Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wyrmbane

Can anyone explain what happened to the clan Wyrmbane? And where did all its members go?
Cheers - Issa
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Re: Wyrmbane

Can anyone explain what happened to the clan Wyrmbane? And where did all its members go?
Cheers - Issa
They've all quit or moved to other clans.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Cheers - Issa
They've all quit or moved to other clans.
Ugh.
I miss them
Cheers mate for the info
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Yes I was so sad about Wyrmbane! I went back to Fingal after retiring to check up on what my clan has been up to and I found out that the clan died. I miss them so much they were so nice.

Also if any former Wyrmbane remember me (I was goldenwolves hmu!! I believe Im still in the clan.
Aaa same here, came back from a two year break to find no sight of Wymbane and a load of new clans running about!
I think i remember seeing your name on the list of members in Wyrm, not sure if we actually met tho
Cheers
Peace out - Issa

their clan leader sold them for gear to cowz
At least give correct info if you want to trash talk. Trevin, the clan leader, had real life hit him with some crazy hours at work and stuff and just didn't have the time to dedicate to the game.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

their clan leader sold them for gear to cowz
At least give correct info if you want to trash talk. Trevin, the clan leader, had real life hit him with some crazy hours at work and stuff and just didn't have the time to dedicate to the game.
Ya Tev was a good guy, always sad to see a clan leader go
Peace out - Issa