Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Joined Fingal

#21
Elfylolz wrote:
Agent K wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:Proof?

You could of logged your bought rogue and could've watched it live.

I don't buy or share accounts like u k sorry

Edit-And if u have any issues with me U have my line or pm me here no need to lock this guys thread

You don't share accounts? I know for a fact that you either share or bought the account with the character NoNamesLeft. You clearly stated in castle recently to someone "btw, it's yourmeds". If you want to keep denying it, I can report you to otm, have them trace back to when you admitted it, and have you banned. Wanna keep talking?
xXAchillesXx- lvl 218 Warrior
LockMaster- lvl 190 Rogue

Re: Joined Fingal

#22
xXAchillesXx wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:
Agent K wrote:You could of logged your bought rogue and could've watched it live.

I don't buy or share accounts like u k sorry

Edit-And if u have any issues with me U have my line or pm me here no need to lock this guys thread

You don't share accounts? I know for a fact that you either share or bought the account with the character NoNamesLeft. You clearly stated in castle recently to someone "btw, it's yourmeds". If you want to keep denying it, I can report you to otm, have them trace back to when you admitted it, and have you banned. Wanna keep talking?


Brodie, calm down, there's a screenshot, don't even bother about him much lol.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Joined Fingal

#23
Elfylolz wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:Proof?


I can't imagine someone lying about this and most certainly can't imagine taking screen shots of every kill or attempted kill by clans just to have them handy. Your clan tried to kill crag 6*. I personally sat and watched it rage somewhere between 50-60% of health and your clan wiped. Then a lock battle happened and y'all lost lock. That's exactly what happened. There's nothing to be upset about. Used to happen to my clan all the time when we first started doing 205/210/215 6* edl bosses. As your clan gets stronger, rage won't be an issue anymore.

Difference is my clan doesn't have people like k who seem to rejoice in talking crap and he's being a jerk intentionally no offense to the rest of ur clan just him :)


Hmm isn't divljak in your clan? He just scammed a bunch of gear of us. You act like we have bad members, but how is that the case when for 1, were pretty selective about who we recruit, 2, you guys let anyone join because you guys are desperately trying to take the throne. Sorry buddy but moo will be here for years. We have absorbed all of our competitors, and will probably absorb your quality members sometime in the future. Look at Wyrmbane, The Collective, and Bloodthirsty lmao.. people migrate to us because we are a great clan. If we were as bad as you claim, why In the hell would people who once considered us enemies, join us? That's okay hough, because every server i have ever played, generally the 2nd place clan blames all their struggles on the number one clan. It's not our problem that we outlook you guys all the time because our members are harder workers than yours obviously. And you're annoying as *** too just saying I have always wanted to say that, doing wheelies noob. That last sentence is irrelevant to what i typed prior so just treat it as a pm. I dont like you lol.

And if you want to *** about shared accounts then explain Acid Burn...? Pretty sure that was sold lol, for 100% sure too. And what you said about agent isn't accurate because I've seen him levelin his rogue multiple times. You're clan is the bottom feeders for a reason. You take in lower quality people, your clan will not strive. Do not diss my clan claiming we have people who buy toons because we dont. Typical salty ass runner up smh.

Re: Joined Fingal

#24
tayilern wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:
Zyz wrote:
I can't imagine someone lying about this and most certainly can't imagine taking screen shots of every kill or attempted kill by clans just to have them handy. Your clan tried to kill crag 6*. I personally sat and watched it rage somewhere between 50-60% of health and your clan wiped. Then a lock battle happened and y'all lost lock. That's exactly what happened. There's nothing to be upset about. Used to happen to my clan all the time when we first started doing 205/210/215 6* edl bosses. As your clan gets stronger, rage won't be an issue anymore.

Difference is my clan doesn't have people like k who seem to rejoice in talking crap and he's being a jerk intentionally no offense to the rest of ur clan just him :)


Hmm isn't divljak in your clan? He just scammed a bunch of gear of us. You act like we have bad members, but how is that the case when for 1, were pretty selective about who we recruit, 2, you guys let anyone join because you guys are desperately trying to take the throne. Sorry buddy but moo will be here for years. We have absorbed all of our competitors, and will probably absorb your quality members sometime in the future. Look at Wyrmbane, The Collective, and Bloodthirsty lmao.. people migrate to us because we are a great clan. If we were as bad as you claim, why In the hell would people who once considered us enemies, join us? That's okay hough, because every server i have ever played, generally the 2nd place clan blames all their struggles on the number one clan. It's not our problem that we outlook you guys all the time because our members are harder workers than yours obviously. And you're annoying as **** too just saying I have always wanted to say that, ****** noob. That last sentence is irrelevant to what i typed prior so just treat it as a pm. I dont like you lol.

And if you want to ***** about shared accounts then explain Acid Burn...? Pretty sure that was sold lol, for 100% sure too. And what you said about agent isn't accurate because I've seen him levelin his rogue multiple times. You're clan is the bottom feeders for a reason. You take in lower quality people, your clan will not strive. Do not diss my clan claiming we have people who buy toons because we dont. Typical salty ass runner up smh.

Runner up funny, have fun with that woohoo gratz to u ur not as bad as me or my friends on an online game idc if we struggle. It isn't your fault I never said that, it can get hard because u guys are strong as i said. Talk all u want but I didn't diss your clan so id expect the same respect from u. I dissed k because me and him are like that, we argue everytime we see each other, and I doubt that will change but I don't plan on you ending my clan, and idk who acid burn is or if its a bought acc buddy haven't even seen em and what did div steal from u? Also I'm not sure he's currently my clanny but if he is we can talk about it and I can try settling the matter, so you are talking wrong to the wrong guy man. I'm all game for the comp. Just warning others if they can't handle the fire don't play with it have a good day, thank you.
Image

Re: Joined Fingal

#25
Elfylolz wrote:
tayilern wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:Difference is my clan doesn't have people like k who seem to rejoice in talking crap and he's being a jerk intentionally no offense to the rest of ur clan just him :)


Hmm isn't divljak in your clan? He just scammed a bunch of gear of us. You act like we have bad members, but how is that the case when for 1, were pretty selective about who we recruit, 2, you guys let anyone join because you guys are desperately trying to take the throne. Sorry buddy but moo will be here for years. We have absorbed all of our competitors, and will probably absorb your quality members sometime in the future. Look at Wyrmbane, The Collective, and Bloodthirsty lmao.. people migrate to us because we are a great clan. If we were as bad as you claim, why In the hell would people who once considered us enemies, join us? That's okay hough, because every server i have ever played, generally the 2nd place clan blames all their struggles on the number one clan. It's not our problem that we outlook you guys all the time because our members are harder workers than yours obviously. And you're annoying as **** too just saying I have always wanted to say that, ****** noob. That last sentence is irrelevant to what i typed prior so just treat it as a pm. I dont like you lol.

And if you want to ***** about shared accounts then explain Acid Burn...? Pretty sure that was sold lol, for 100% sure too. And what you said about agent isn't accurate because I've seen him levelin his rogue multiple times. You're clan is the bottom feeders for a reason. You take in lower quality people, your clan will not strive. Do not diss my clan claiming we have people who buy toons because we dont. Typical salty ass runner up smh.

Runner up funny, have fun with that woohoo gratz to u ur not as bad as me or my friends on an online game idc if we struggle. It isn't your fault I never said that, it can get hard because u guys are strong as i said. Talk all u want but I didn't diss your clan so id expect the same respect from u. I dissed k because me and him are like that, we argue everytime we see each other, and I doubt that will change but I don't plan on you ending my clan, and idk who acid burn is or if its a bought acc buddy haven't even seen em and what did div steal from u? Also I'm not sure he's currently my clanny but if he is we can talk about it and I can try settling the matter, so you are talking wrong to the wrong guy man. I'm all game for the comp. Just warning others if they can't handle the fire don't play with it have a good day, thank you.


Everything that was obtained by end game bosses that divljak has was stolen from a few fellow rangers. He was borrowing when he left clan and never gave back. I apologize for my rudeness i am just an extremely loyal person. Agent is a good friend of mine and I always have been used to having to defend my clan (from prior iOS days)... It's just a habit and it seemed like you were attacking my clan to me.. If anyone attacks my clan, I attack you 3 times worse. Just for the record, that's an explanation lol.

Re: Joined Fingal

#26
tayilern wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:
tayilern wrote:
Hmm isn't divljak in your clan? He just scammed a bunch of gear of us. You act like we have bad members, but how is that the case when for 1, were pretty selective about who we recruit, 2, you guys let anyone join because you guys are desperately trying to take the throne. Sorry buddy but moo will be here for years. We have absorbed all of our competitors, and will probably absorb your quality members sometime in the future. Look at Wyrmbane, The Collective, and Bloodthirsty lmao.. people migrate to us because we are a great clan. If we were as bad as you claim, why In the hell would people who once considered us enemies, join us? That's okay hough, because every server i have ever played, generally the 2nd place clan blames all their struggles on the number one clan. It's not our problem that we outlook you guys all the time because our members are harder workers than yours obviously. And you're annoying as **** too just saying I have always wanted to say that, ****** noob. That last sentence is irrelevant to what i typed prior so just treat it as a pm. I dont like you lol.

And if you want to ***** about shared accounts then explain Acid Burn...? Pretty sure that was sold lol, for 100% sure too. And what you said about agent isn't accurate because I've seen him levelin his rogue multiple times. You're clan is the bottom feeders for a reason. You take in lower quality people, your clan will not strive. Do not diss my clan claiming we have people who buy toons because we dont. Typical salty ass runner up smh.

Runner up funny, have fun with that woohoo gratz to u ur not as bad as me or my friends on an online game idc if we struggle. It isn't your fault I never said that, it can get hard because u guys are strong as i said. Talk all u want but I didn't diss your clan so id expect the same respect from u. I dissed k because me and him are like that, we argue everytime we see each other, and I doubt that will change but I don't plan on you ending my clan, and idk who acid burn is or if its a bought acc buddy haven't even seen em and what did div steal from u? Also I'm not sure he's currently my clanny but if he is we can talk about it and I can try settling the matter, so you are talking wrong to the wrong guy man. I'm all game for the comp. Just warning others if they can't handle the fire don't play with it have a good day, thank you.


Everything that was obtained by end game bosses that divljak has was stolen from a few fellow rangers. He was borrowing when he left clan and never gave back. I apologize for my rudeness i am just an extremely loyal person. Agent is a good friend of mine and I always have been used to having to defend my clan (from prior iOS days)... It's just a habit and it seemed like you were attacking my clan to me.. If anyone attacks my clan, I attack you 3 times worse. Just for the record, that's an explanation lol.

No need for sorrys I have nothing against ur clan I actually like it most of the time (although I do rage when I lose lmao) but me and k just argue like that I'm glad you defended him it shows a sense of character and yes, loyalty. Hehe k knows I still love an even though I hate em.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest