Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All about Fingal

Please no clan bashing or clan bias in this thread. Each clan has it's pros and cons. Each clan has it's own rules, expectations, and atmosphere. Players will have preconceived notions about the other clans that they are not in that are based on rumors and possibly lies typically told by others that don't even have first hand knowledge of the other clan. And our perception of the entire clan can be based on our interactions with 1-2 clan member and if it's a negative experience, we then pigeon hole the entire clan as being that way.

There really isn't one clan that's better than another. It's what clan works best for each player. BT isn't better than moos or peace keepers. Moos aren't better than BT or peace keepers or shadow mercenaries. Peace keepers aren't better than etc. At the end of the day, we're all just people nerding out on a video game with dragons and trolls.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Whykicamoocow is the oldest end game clan on Fingal. It has the largest amount of active members. Frozen drops are rolled on after kill. Dragon lord and edl is typically collected and then passed out by complete pieces or sets based on activity. Doch gul armor pieces are decided on by a committee of generals. Raid drops are distributed through a bid system of dkp and akp points.

At the time of this posting Whykicamoocow, DG handed out is: 2 rogue chests, 2 ranger chests, 8 rogue gloves, 7 ranger gloves, 6 mage gloves, 2 warrior gloves, 3 druid gloves, 1 druid boots, and finishing up a warrior chest piece.

Hopefully members of blood thirsty, peace keepers, and shadow mercenaries will post details of how their clan functions. I would appreciate any postings in this thread abstain from clan bias and simply detail how the clans function. Apologies for any clans missed.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

wooordz lalala dont come eeeziii...
business as usual nothing personal
Now someone (no name) advertizing something (no name)
and yet bt dont have a burden of being the oldest n the bestest so it's simply the best lolol

Please no clan bashing or clan bias in this thread. Each clan has it's pros and cons. Each clan has it's own rules, expectations, and atmosphere. Players will have preconceived notions about the other clans that they are not in that are based on rumors and possibly lies typically told by others that don't even have first hand knowledge of the other clan. And our perception of the entire clan can be based on our interactions with 1-2 clan member and if it's a negative experience, we then pigeon hole the entire clan as being that way.

There really isn't one clan that's better than another. It's what clan works best for each player. BT isn't better than moos or peace keepers. Moos aren't better than BT or peace keepers or shadow mercenaries. Peace keepers aren't better than etc. At the end of the day, we're all just people nerding out on a video game with dragons and trolls.
I completly agree with zyz, i am a member of BT and i don't hate moos, in fact, i used to be a proud member of moo. This thread is to help newer players and not to go on and on about what clans are better... as zyz said, no clan is better than the other. If you want to hate on another clan just do in your head :lol: .
My Youtube

Shadow Mercenaries has merged with Helpers of Light, another smaller clan who will hopefully share the same values as Shadow Mercenaries. We decided to go ahead in merge in order to progress with a larger pool of dedicated players. We prefer fair game play and try to stay neutral with all clans, as we have friends in both Moo and BT. Sometimes youll see us stick around and help for a boss fight even if its not our fight to be won or a lock we lost. Generally' we avoid players with attitudes which every now and then may slip thru the doors but usually dont last long. Honesty and loyalty are what we prefer. If you are a dedicated team player and are willing to work as a team then you will prolly do just fine. Castle Campers need not apply. As of now, the merge is only a few days old and things seem to be going well. Not many details at the moment due to the new merge. Working with Bloo at the moment so, Perhaps more updates in the future :).

All I got for now zyz. ;)

Shadow Mercenaries has merged with Helpers of Light, another smaller clan who will hopefully share the same values as Shadow Mercenaries. We decided to go ahead in merge in order to progress with a larger pool of dedicated players. We prefer fair game play and try to stay neutral with all clans, as we have friends in both Moo and BT. Sometimes youll see us stick around and help for a boss fight even if its not our fight to be won or a lock we lost. Generally' we avoid players with attitudes which every now and then may slip thru the doors but usually dont last long. Honesty and loyalty are what we prefer. If you are a dedicated team player and are willing to work as a team then you will prolly do just fine. Castle Campers need not apply. As of now, the merge is only a few days old and things seem to be going well. Not many details at the moment due to the new merge. Working with Bloo at the moment so, Perhaps more updates in the future :).

As a member of bt I can say I love ur clannies not to say I hate mine but in general u guys are nice cool have helped me lvl and have psych with u he's my buddy hehe but our clan is pretty nice too if I do say so my self :)

As a member of bt I can say I love ur clannies not to say I hate mine but in general u guys are nice cool have helped me lvl and have psych with u he's my buddy hehe but our clan is pretty nice too if I do say so my self :)
As a member of bt aswell. I love shadow mercs and helpers of light. You guys are well dedicated, good hearted players that I wish I could find more. I have yet to find or hear a complain from your clans. Keep up the good work and positive attitudes:)

-Nev