Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Power and Clan Capabilities in Fingal

BTW after posting that comment about my Druid clan leader (who will remain nameless). I just realized I may need a new clan.. anyone wanna increase their recruitment rating and invite me??? Pls
Im starting a new clan called fingals villains. We will rule all the server, ks all, take all the drops and get drunk in the tavern throwin dollars at college girls. Wanna join?

Ah... heck yes. Only if I can become general. I wanna be able to boot anyone who doesn't wanna ks

Nicely written
I'll bite some pieces
Whykicamoocow : Yes recruitments not our strong suit, many low levels get intimidated for some reason when in clan and most leave due to that. Either that or kicked for spammin. Leadership is great ; though KS n other stuff is based on the individual at that moment and there's always a personal reason for that to occur. We don't deserve 9+ cause we can't take mordy as clan but if we had all our 180+ including some rogues that stopped cause of rl we may pull off, till then it stays at ur solid score. Do keep in mind we are the first to kill hrungnir in android and did our 21st kill past week.
Wyrmbane:I've been in wyrmbane till I was 150 so Ik most working there. Tev handles everything exceptionally well aedaen n alli does the job wonderfully when he's not on. Recruitments ur best suit imo, have to say it. Lotta people who u recruit seem to level fast. But though you guys can kill any bosses with ease most times u group with collectives so hard to say u can do those without
Collectives :Snipe hu n utur are the backbone of this clan. Broke away from moos a long time ago but they work hard n dedicated(aka camping) and they work really well with wyrms and take down all bosses bar event 6 and hrungnir. As much as I like them they do cause a little bit of drama regarding drops. Though for now it's died down as everyone 180+ is dl geared.
BHG;Was formed by ordem when he split off moos and they're group of tight friends tbh. All of them are nice n friendly esp viera n fairyl
Celtic life:Our Fairy Godmother Wendy Wand watches over us on her green horse named Charlie Sheen. Blessed be u who came through this clan.
PS:Zyz does have nice teeth. I don't know about glutes. Nor care xD.

210 Poison Freak Adro
186 Lure mage tete
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Am I the only one who noticed the only person he personally attacked was Rabii? I'm a little curious as to why you pointed out a flaw with him specifically. All the clans have major issues as well as great qualities. There are certain members of each clan that cause more drama than others and do things that are frowned upon by the unwritten rules of society in the game but I would like to know what he did that stands out so vividly that it merits a personal jab on a topic you wrote critiquing the clans of fingal, not the individual players.

Hello all, I'd say The Collective is pretty dam efficient with a 4.5 rating of a clan with 50 people. 38 active players and 12 alts. So I feel honored.
As you see on number of clannies we not randomly invite players and yes it happens that we tell a player go level bit more bevor join us that's the way you find good and serious interested players imo.
And we give all quest items free to each member we not wait until they come join us in full gear. Also we helped almost every clan on this server get warden or frozen some dl as well complete for member. So this also not bad at all for a bunch of unorganized chicken with no heads i would say. :)
About who group who and who not I suggest come see us all on server and pretty soon you'll see what's true or false. I not like wash dirty laundry on forum. So get your own impression.
As for me I can say I'm more than proud of each member in our clan as I couldn't wish for any better, nice people you can rely on. It's a drama free clan what I appreciate the most no beef over drops and such. Most have job or family so the leveling is not our first priority we not in a competition we simply play to have fun.

To Gazz I like say we seed of old Demigods in whykicamoocow we were only like 2 or 3 weeks.

Also to the statement we have few scamers is false. We have 2 players with not so good reputation but both came speak me for different reasons which are not belong here. I been asked giving a chance to proof they can do better and I'm the last to reject people who see they did bad in the past and want be better people now. Chances are we get disappointed but I can say they integrated completely help each other and not did any bad since with us. That show me what the influence of good people can do. I love each member of our clan and how they work together.
So that's all I wanted to say excuse my english as it isn't my first language.