Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What happens in the arena stays in the arena

Recently, I have been hearing too many cries and complaints over being killed in the arena. For some reason, people tend to forget that the arena is meant for this sole purpose of killing and being killed with or without warning. I don't have the time to indulge in waiting and killing someone (for fun or to prevent others from doing daily), and I, most definitely, do not have the time to exact revenge over the one who has committed this serious crime of legitimately killing you in a game where real life laws do not apply.
Although there are no rules, please do avoid extending arena incidents to general gameplay. Killing in arena is no reason to hold a grudge over someone unless that person is determined on not letting you do your quest whatsoever (i.e., he/she kills you and the gladiator over and over again until you give up). This is a very grey zone and is best left within the walls of the arena.

Anyway, my point is, I am not interested in hearing arena complaints and will under no circumstances aid anyone in killing someone for revenge or whatever you may call it.
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.

Re: What happens in the arena stays in the arena

When people do cry about being killed in the arena, it makes me want to kill them even more. Usually i dont kill people while they are doing glad, but i sometimes do then kill the glad. Which is fine.

You are pretty much disagreeing with ur self. You say you can kill but not to kill while on glad? It is an option to do that right? I can go into arena and not allow anyone to do glad and that is fine. I dont do it cause i hate when people cry about it, but it is perfectly fine in a PVP area.
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Imagine this:
A fully edled, with mordris helm, rogue with Necro weapon and edl offhand.
Now imagine that with a lv 50 shad strike hitting a level 30 trying to do innocent glat.

I think GLAT killing is fine,unless your killing someone who has no chance
dude thts not gonna happen unless special occasion+ ur imagining too much no ones close to the current equips

Imagine this:
A fully edled, with mordris helm, rogue with Necro weapon and edl offhand.
Now imagine that with a lv 50 shad strike hitting a level 30 trying to do innocent glat.

I think GLAT killing is fine,unless your killing someone who has no chance
dude thts not gonna happen unless special occasion+ ur imagining too much no ones close to the current equips
Lol. Many have achieved that.
Anyway, what about a 100 vs a 30?
It's all good unless it's unfair
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Arena doesn't mean anything. Rogues killing support druids, a 200 killing a 20, a luxed up player killing a casual gamer, blah blah blah! What does it prove? Nothing! It is pointless. If somebody has the time to wait and kill people, let him/her do so. Collecting snakeskin is way more rewarding. LMAO
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.