Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New to Fingal

New player here, little rogue lv.3x :)
Im trench but speak english little bit :p
Ooh never met someone who was trench before :o

The game is largely English speaking but I think you will find that the game has its own language at times that you will come to learn and that the community is usually really helpful in working to communicate with those who English isn’t their first language.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

So sorry for your loss buddy :( hope you decide to move servers before it's too late, best of luck and good luck on your travels!
Yeah, nope. It depends who you surround yourself with, how your experience on this server will be. This is actually a good server but some of the politics are pretty messed up. My suggestion would be to join a clan that treats you like family and you shouldn't have much of an issue.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

So sorry for your loss buddy :( hope you decide to move servers before it's too late, best of luck and good luck on your travels!
If you hate this server so much, why did you come back? We were perfectly fine with you being gone. Maybe you'd enjoy the server more if you would actually leave the castle and go do something for a change.

Welcome to Fingal, ASmatiiK! :D

If you hate this server so much, why did you come back? We were perfectly fine with you being gone. Maybe you'd enjoy the server more if you would actually leave the castle and go do something for a change.

Welcome to Fingal, ASmatiiK! :D
Lol come back? I never left, you guys are all too broke to afford my stuff, 15m is nowhere near everything I own. Also, "maybe if you leave the castle"? Ask anyone in your clan who is at every boss out locking you and ask anyone in my clan who has the 4th most dkp out of the entire clan lol I didn't target you personally so don't even try coming at me like that for a post I made months ago, nobody even knows who you are and you're irrelevant so hush