Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Power Leveling Services

Luckily we don't have to worry about lock battles right since our clan is the only one close enough to being ready. We have two mid to high level druids (143 and 165) and a couple lol 100 druids. Unfortunately the other two druids on our server that are 140+ are in another clan and we are unable to enlist their help as of this moment. We have a lvl 178 tank and another that is lixing hard to get to 150(he is 120 atm). We have 2 lol 180+ mages and 3 180+ rogues. There are several others of assorted classes that are 130+ that are lvling fast as well to aid us.

Do you think with what we have it is still possible to achieve a kill without wasting too many resources? Also, is it possible to tank the adds with a rogue instead of a second druid if one of the druids uses max winds and bless to increase evasions?

Or do you think we aren't ready to take him on just yet without making it an idol kill?

Thanks again for your help on the matter. We have a few who have faced aggy on ios but we still aren't sure the best way to approach it with the resources we have.

I dont suggest you having a rogue to tank the adds as you need as much dps on the boss as you can get.
Does your main tank have full frozen? The 100 druids can still help as long as they heal.
I think that as long as your dps has good armor you should pull it off.
Have one of your mages with maxed pierce lure.
If I was you guys I would wait for some high level rangers to come along and maybe a couple more rogues and warriors at least 150+.
As far as resources go I suggest to just make sure your tank stays alive and every group is doing their jobs properly and it shouldn't be that bad.
I do advise you to have melee dps hasted and mages on at least an e lix.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

Ok cool. We are all pretty much at full frozen and even working on DL so I think we might have a chance from what you say. We stay lixed up for most bosses that deal hey dmg and out tank seems to have found a setup that makes him virtually a god. I think the last time I saw him die was because he was standing naked around some trolls because he felt bad for them. There's some good rangers getting to 150 really soon so we might wait for them so we can have that extra dps and debuffs. Thanks again for your advice and sorry again for acting like a ***. Was just having a bit of fun.

Sweet. How about frozen weapons? Androids aggy should be alot easier than ios first aggy as the gear you have access to is much better than ours.
Glad you are working on dl already. Dl bosses will be easier when your rangers are of level to help kill as you can walk all of them.
And dont worry about it.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue