Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Power Leveling Services

I love it how no one read the fact that it was a joke and is taking it serious....people are not really bright on here. Of course he is a dopehead so what can I expect. *Sighs*
no need for the personal bashes. and obviously people are bright on here. im sure 70% are at least brighter than you. They dont make threads trying to be funny with the crappy jokes you throw to the public exposing yourself with the humor of a 12 year old troll. Good day.
You just got 360 noscope'd

I love it how no one read the fact that it was a joke and is taking it serious....people are not really bright on here. Of course he is a dopehead so what can I expect. *Sighs*
no need for the personal bashes. and obviously people are bright on here. im sure 70% are at least brighter than you. They dont make threads trying to be funny with the crappy jokes you throw to the public exposing yourself with the humor of a 12 year old troll. Good day.
Aww did someone run out of milk for their cereal this morning? It's ok. I'm sure you will get more eventually and you can go back to being a not so rude human being.

Lol fool. At least you provided constructive criticism so thank you. I'll work on my trolling skills and try again another time. Maybe work more sarcasm in to it so people don't act like dopeheads. It was mainly an inside joke for the people in my clan when they read the forums. They got a kick out of it so all the people that aren't even from our server can get over it.

Aww did someone run out of milk for their cereal this morning? It's ok. I'm sure you will get more eventually and you can go back to being a not so rude human being.
Maybe learn how to actually troll to where people will laugh. And learn to not personally bash someone first. Who could of guessed you were trolling? It seemed quite damn serious to me you only said you were trolling because you felt stupid when you got bad feedback. There you go with your crap sense of humor once again. Honestly who are you trying to impress or make laugh?
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

oh yes. By the way. Forum trolls are more hated then the 12 year old humor type actions.
Just fyi.
Write it down.
+1 for responding like a civilized human. Ill make sure to keep that in mind as well since you took the time to inform me. I would just like to point out though that everyone else seemed to get a kick out of it and the ones that didnt showed their sarcasm through emotes and witty statements. So my advice to you, and I hope you aren't too stoned to listen, (<--- see look another joke :D I'm on a roll this week) is to not take things so serious. It's all in good fun. :)

I actually will be the bigger man and apologize Dopeehead if you felt insulted over the statement I made that was supposed to be a joke as well. That one was definitely lined with the sarcasm that foool suggested I work on however you must not have picked up on it before making your reply. You did provide constructive criticism in your original reply. I was just pointing out that i had previously stated it was a joke.

So please read through statements before taking things serious.

Just Fyi.
Write that down.

But all joking aside. Dopeehead, is there any way you can provide some advice on the most efficient way to kill aggy? I've seen you post on other threads about being an ios player and am guessing you are experienced in the matter. There are several ways we have been testing it but haven't actually tried. I am humbly requesting your advice on the matter and im sure my clan would appreciate your feedback on the best way to do it with the people we have.

Sure. I can help with that.
Well on my world we have lock battles for aggy so when it spawns we just throw bodies at it.
Before you actually touch aggy get a tank on the tamers and have druids healing until you notice the tamers have stopped using skills.
Once they have stopped they have ran out of energy so they will no longer heal aggy or themselves.
Do not kill them once they have no energy just make sure the tank keeps aggro.
Try and have group one(tank group) with at least 4 druids and a tank or two since it is your first time.
Group 2(lock group should consist with a mage or two, ranger, and rest rogues.
Make sure you have a support rogue using smoke bomb and expose, full dex and i would suggest pw, ss, and qs for other skills.
Group 3(add group) should consist of whatever players you can get on i would suggest half of the group being warriors as they will handle the adds the best(hybrid warriors).
Since its your first time have your dps hasted and when group 3 hads no adds to take care of help on aggy.
Cheers.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue