Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Just Checking In...

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted here, almost two years, and even longer since I last consistently played this game. I'm one of those fogies that's been around since the summer of 2011, when the Catacombs were end-game content. Then Shalemont and Stonevale came out and I remember being amazed at Cheech's level 100. Fun fact, I was ten years old when I first played in 2011. Time flies, I guess. Some of you might remember me, but most of my old friends probably quit too. Shahil, Seinal (sorry I forgot your IGN), Hogana, Henkdesteen, Noddle/Smidge (one of the oldest friends), and more that I can't remember. Jesus, I'm having a hell of a time writing this, the nostalgia is hitting me like a brick. It's crazy to think about all of the good times brought to me by a simple phone game. Actually, I might go re-download it right now and listen to the Tavern music, which used to be the Lir's Reach music. Well, this is getting a bit rambly, so I'm gonna cut it off here. If you remember me or if you don't, feel free to ask me anything or reminisce with me in this thread. Lastly, Thank you, OTM, and thank you, CH community, but most of all, thank you, Danu players, for giving me one of the greatest experiences of my life. I'll probably never forget this game.
TheRedHerring- 200+ Ranger
WassupBro- lv 100ish rogue
"MEEEAAAAAAAAT! (no vegans allowed)"
Since Summer 2011.
Officially re-retired. Yes my avatar is cringe, I was 13.

Re: Just Checking In...

Shahil, MasterSK and Henk are all still around :D
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

That's good to know. Does MasterSK play on his main at all?
Since Summer 2011.

Yea he does ..he has a couple alts he’s been actively playing and leveling, but warrior is still his main :)
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Well there is a name I have not seen in quite some time :)

Welcome back Red, good to see you again!
Thanks! :D
Since Summer 2011.

Yea he does ..he has a couple alts he’s been actively playing and leveling, but warrior is still his main :)
Cool. I'll have to redownload the game and see if he's on sometime :)
Since Summer 2011.

Welcome back herring! It has sure been a long time since you were around on Danu :-) I remember the day I died in the otherworld and you were there to save my life by giving me a free resurrection idol, which was worth a fortune to me back then lol. That must’ve been somewhere in 2012 when I just started playing. Oh the good old memories we shared. It was sad to see you go, but it’s good to know that you’re still around! I hope you’ll return to Danu one day :-)
[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/pe ... .jpg[/img][/CENTER][/url]

Holy unfathomable herring. How long has it been brother. I remember all the memories you was one of my first frineds on the server as a noob so I'll always remember you haha remember you getting jealous as I leveled up so fast and you used to trail behind mainly because u liked to sit in castle all day and preferred the social part of the game. So many good memories I'm thinking about returning to the game not sure if it will be same world or not nice to hear from someone from way back then in the classic Celtic heroes with all the oldies and also nice to see you remembered me haha.
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170