Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Continuous Propaganda!!

PEOPLE OF DANU!!

I want to just clear some lies and bs a certain someone in game has created, that has eventually spilt outside the game!

Firstly i open it up to any questions you have about Kudos, our values and thoughts about the game, players, or rules on how we run our structure!

We have received a lot of bashing over the last year with no voice to bother trying to defend ourself as we didnt believe anyone would believe the outlandish claims people made!

Playing the game like a game is what we are about, having fun and been the underdog in a fight where everyone tells you, "you cant succeed" or "you wont even come close" Kudos find a way!! We always have survived always will!

People say our leaders have left, yet they dont know who our leaders are!! Our leadership group controls our clan! Its not Ink or Airees, we are split into classes each having its own leader! This allows us to help and focus on our own groups!! Noone is just a number, noone is forgotten about, everyone has a voice!

This works! This is Kudos and we are not going anywhere!

Dont believe everything you hear!! @smeagpropaganda
Aldus - lvl 224 Ranger
Scotto - lvl 165 Druid
Danu - General of Kudos

Re: Continuous Propaganda!!

agreed kudos is a nice clan nice ppl no forcing to boss or anything pretty smooth how Asc on the other hand yes they get everything but what's the point if your getting yelled at or threatened for demotion or anything in my eyes Asc too bossy kudos chill. They do almost the same amount of bosses but then again who cares it's just a game to have fun :-)
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Dont be a fully geared toon ignoring full bosses (for weeks), yet asking to be handed gear from bank to gear an alt - same alt being brought to Skain, skilling to grief your own clan.... no end game clan in their right mind would be "chill" with that.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Go check aggy. It might be up.
Hahaha, love it, best comment I've read for a while.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

From an ex kudos member this post is propaganda. You do have leaders, an yes they did leave. As for class leaders everyone reporting to imjamin to discuss which would make him next leader. Or how about just accept the clan is **** an get over it. As for your last statement no one is ignored that's complete c***. All kudos is good for is stirring the pot. I wouldn't sell rich my hat so he cussed me out an that's the image you want so can't be that fun or great.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

U say don't believe everything you hear
I hear kudos lets scammers in the clan
I hear kudos has no rules or consequences for there members actions
I hear kudos loosing members because of certain players
I hear kudos griefs bosses they can't kill
I shall stop there lemme know if I shouldn't believe what I hear

I think this posts trying to clear their name of everything they've done knowing they f***ed up over time coz they're becoming a dieing clan
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P