Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

XHEROX

Is gandalf, just for those who hate him which is half of danu.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Re: XHEROX

AJ wouldn't stoop as low as that scum bag hero
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

He got me today lmao. Gandalf told me yesterday that he was looking for yellow woad, so I bought one today off of XHEROX, to be a nice guy and save it for him, and when I told Gandalf about it he said nevermind I dont need it... That was before I knew they are the same person. I guess half of Danu plus one, hates him now.
"Vultures are the most righteous of birds: they do not attack even the smallest living creature."
-Plutarch

Hahahahha vult. Credit where's it's due that was one funny scam. Shame on you gandalf. As we both we'll know vult the nicer you are on danu the more your taken advantage of.
Not completely true, there are some players in Danu that dont take advantage of the helpful players. If you are a nice player, and if your statement is true that they get taken advantage of more, than they just have to make sure that they think and use common sense in what to do in certain situations.
~DragonFox
"Live you way in such a way that those who know you but don't know God will learn to know God because they know you"