Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danus History

Somar didn't go inactive. He moved world. He plays elsewhere.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Its not bias. Its basically what happened. There was more to it with cheech but rest is basic fact. And the leader of defiant that had a grudge against cheech and most of rest of chosen was somar, and he hated chosen to the point he refused any treaty. When he went unactive the treaty between guffy remyo and cheech was born, and with it created prime.
If uve heard a story that isnt even close to what u read. Then u probably been lied to.
Cheech left for other personal reasons that i didn't want to make avaliable for the public.

Da us history is no different than any other worlds. The outcome of how immature people are is the differnece. This game has too little content to have too many different paths.
ESCI!!!!!!!!!!! (The real one)
Trystin BAMF OF DANU
221 Tanky A$$ ROGUE

Yes, Defiant vs DragonBorn (ChosenOnes) was good history, AND the beginning of Prime up until now... I am ashamed that I wasn't included in Danu's history from 2011- Oct. 2015.. Has my old history really been taken out of Danu's textbook? Hehe I want a topic just about the Era of Confuzzled and all my wrath and good stuff :) I'm honestly one of the most historical players Danu has ever had. I wish to be treated as such! :'
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

I am one of Danu's Gods, I shaped Danu with my bare hands. I am the God of the underworld sort to say, I look back to my days as a kid and remember all the Hell I brought to Danu. When I make my return, everyone had better believe I am writing Danu's future history down. I might make my own Bible for Danu, since I am a God there and all :)
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan