Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

TO Kudos and Ascension

Greetings! For the next month or so i will be observing the two of you as you (kudos and ascension) battle it out on the field and observe the different methods each side uses to either have the edge or sabotage the other clan. The reason for my research? I witnessed my first reset today! the remarkable use of taunt driving King snorri from the jaws of death back to the light! anyway so for the next month or so I will watch and I will tally the resetting tactic and in the end release the result to you guys :D . The point of this test? Well i guess for fun to see which clan is able to uphold the best integrity :ugeek: Thats a nice word btw Integrity wish i named my testing clan like that sounds pretty awesome actually. ALSO im still contemplating if i should keep the data for public at all times or release it all in a big bunch at the end of the month. feel free to suggest on the last sentence for now i think i will keep it open to all. SO LET THE OBSERVING BEGIN!!!!!!!! (i will nor am i able to post the characters who use these tactics so i will simply state the clan and the time the tactic was used and which boss) OOOOOOH almost forgot! (i have an outside life soooooo some bosses i will not be able to make)

TIME 11:07 (eeeh West Coast America Time) CLAN: Kudos BOSS: (King Snorri) DATE: 10/25/14 (list will be updated as the time goes on)
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

Re: TO Kudos and Ascension

As long as you don't name shame, I hope the forums allow you to do this. Im actually very curious to see an outsiders perspective on the clan wars and someone other than kudos/ascension keeping score keeps it unbiased. Hope you have fun in your experiment and that the wars on the battlefield doesn't scare you too much. :shock:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Re: TO Kudos and Ascension

Not sure how unbiased lady. He has bashed ascension and praised kiddos in the past. So the unbiased portion might not work well. But gl king on your hidden character. Make sure you come to sewers if you trying to keep actuate scores.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.