Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danu players, introduce yourself!

Hi ya all im daeneryss many of u know me as daen ive been playing since ow opened im a level 194 ranger and i started out in sempfei then joined prime now i proud member of Asceshion i have a few alts i like to play around on
Mage- Bluesmuf level 61
Aleea- warrior level 105
Shakira- rouge level 118
Khalissie-druid level 99

Hello my name is Natters, I've been alive for 16 years and I've grown accoustom to Celtic Heroes. It has to be one of the greatest games out there, In game I support my clan Nitro and all of its members and im one of the few people that actualy enjoyes leveling (even though I haven't done it for a long time)

Best friend4life - GOLDENROGUE2

Hey guys, I'm SamGamgee501 a lvl 91 rogue and I am currently in nitro. Originally I started playing on a different acct back in 2011 when all that light snow was on the ground. I got to around lvl 25 and then took a break because of boredom for about a year. After that i came back made another account, aaaand forgot the password after reaching around lvl 40. After a couple months of not playing, I started to get jealous that my brother was lvling pretty fast so I decided to start again and that's what got me on this acct. Throughout all my years of playing the clans i've been in are:

Doomkillers (a clan I made with some friends that reached top 5 most powerful!)
Unfortunately Prothem (a clan Parue made. I remember he would always respond negatively when i asked him to lvl)
Teamnitro
Nitro

Not very many i know, but these are just the big ones i can remember.
"Real G's move in silence like lasagna"-GOAT
http://steamcommunity.com/id/JnacnuD/
Aramis12
Vanir501

Hello, my name is jacob and I started playing in December of 2011 on my trusty 2nd gen ipod. I've been in these major clans
Unbreakable
Nitro
Blackrose
Honour
Omegatriad
And that one clan beatz made in 2012-2013 before he joined prime
Currently I am playing as Jacobisback in nitro and I am returning from a long time of inactivity due to boredom.

Hello All,
I started playing during the 2011 Yuletide Event and created my actual main,Hred,in Summer 2012,but at the End of 2012 I stopped playing regulary and only played like once a month for a hour.
Now I am back and I am actually focusing on getting Lux Target than leveling.
Major Clans I've been in are:
Unbreakable
Prime
PrePrime
PreAscension
Yes! I remember Hred the ranger back in 2012

hi my name is thebeast1221 many of you may know me from my other account tyson6789
i started my Celtic journey in summer 2012 on tyson6789
at around summer 2013 i finally reached lvl 90(i don't like lvling that much :D ) and decided to buy 100$ of plat i bought 500k gold but it was double plat so i got 1mill(i was a noob didnt relieze i could have bought rest and made more money ) and bought some cool toys like a golden camo and divine broom of winter(i spent 500k of my saved up cash also) and all was good then one day i became friends with a great guy ekillys before his name was(damn forgot it) and we became good friends i trusted him to much and got scammed then i made a new account named thebeast1221 and i am currently lvl 113have a good day all
World: Danu
Named: Thebeast1221
Level 111 rogue
My level may not be that high but I have played for a long time on many accounts so if you need help PM me:)
You won't be getting any thanks from me,! Now watch your mouth and watch your back!

Hi Danu,
I'm LadyNymeria and i started playing a little over a year ago during Samhain. CH is my first experince with mmos and clans so it's been interesting year for a noob. :lol: i initially started playing as a ranger and got about 20 levels before growing bored. I decided I wanted to fight up close so I deleted the ranger and chose rogue not knowing anything about the class- but daggers sounded cooler than a sword lol...i can't say I regret that choice ;)
As far as clans, my first was MysticLegends, then I got recruited to Nitro/Honour (where i won the nitro leveling contest).Then i eventually got recruited to Prime/Ascension, where im now a General :D
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Sup all. My main character is Smeagle, you can also find me on one of my many alts. Bluepapa,Elianx, and Gollumsate my main alts. Ive been playing since halloween 2011. Was in a few starter clans. Then was recruited to Defiant with my leveling partner Blaz. Was against the choosen/defiant merger, but in the end it worked out good. Im now part if Ascention. I love the game, always loved leveling solo, and as most that know me in game i LOVE to argue. If you need help in the game let me know i enjoy helping when not bossing. I hate camping bosses but hate it more when our rivals get a boss. I have 4 kids that keep me busy so cant play as much as id like to. Really looking forward to the tower update and the new mobs and bosses that come with it. Goodluck to all in the game.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.