Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danu players, introduce yourself!

Hullo all, my character on Danu is a druid named Tadhg Glas and I belong the clan Leanaí na Brighde. Just for looking for friends a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶r̶u̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶(̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶)̶

Edit seven months later: as my own clan did not pan out as a completely new player (what a complete and total surprise) I've instead joined the Got ya clan, but am still looking for other friends and especially Discord users that play on the Danu server :)
Tadhg Glas, DRU, Danu, 90+ ❧ Clan Got ya
Cael Oraiste, ROG, Danu, 30+ ❧ Clan Got ya
Bradan Gorm, MAG, Danu, 30+
Siofra Cri, RNG, Danu, 25+ ❧ Clan Got ya
Neasa Rua, WAR, Danu, 20+

Roles Assistant, unofficial Celtic Heroes Discord server

Hey there!

I just transferred to Danu from Herne, so very new to this server. Im still a Warrior, since that's what Im used to. Name is RagingRedhead, and so far wearing green fash.
Happy to meet you all and hoping to get a clean, fresh start.

Merry Christmas :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Hello members of Danu.
Im GEZER and created my ranger few days ago. Since i am new in this server i dont really know how things are or the prices of items but i am slowly learning. I am an active ranger hoping to be a strong EG bosser in the future. Thanks to a friend i joined a lovely clan OmegaTriad and i will be staying here till lvl 205. Hoping to join the clan Ascension one day, always welcome to help and get to know others.
See you all in game!