Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danu players, introduce yourself!

Hi, my name on Danu is oOStarburstOo I've come from epona where I have a 215 ranger,I've played since the start in 2011 on a different character but took a break in 2012 then cam back in 2013 on the ranger paulweller.
I am chief of Underground on epona but I've followed a friend to Danu who has a few 200+ toons and I will be moving here permanently.
I am 49 from England and I'm here to have fun,make new friends and try and get the clans to cooperate with each other like they do on epona.
I like a challenge :p
So if you see me about say hi,and if you need any help then I'm here,I'm also on kik as pwepona so don't be shy.
Welcome to Danu :D
Thank you,are you here too Lordy?
I'm a different Lordy :lol: During the last beta everyone got confused between myself and Epona's Lordy.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Hello, I've been playing since 2012 or 2013 or so ( my brother got me into this game). I was originally a mage in Belenus but shortly after I became a warrior in Danu. Named Awsomewarrior ( I know I spelled that wrong, I was like 7). And I accidentally deleted her at lvl 36 or so ( RIP) . So here is a list of my current standing, alive, well players.....
- Awesomewarrior, Warrior, lvl 57
- Claire139, Druid, lvl 27
- Jackie193, Rogue, lvl 21
- Kayla239, Ranger, lvl 19
I mainly play on my warrior. I have taken a long break from Celtic Heroes due to the fact of studying and school, and the drama. ( There was a hugeeeeeee gossip about my group of friends, but I'm not going to get into that). But I recently just started playing again and I've began to be partially obsessed with it. I've been in like only a few or many clans. Like Nitro, I left due to my brother. My rogue is currently in a clan called Elite Alliance. Great clan. I'm getting used to the new update on the castle but other than that I'm okay. If you end up whispering to me on my players, you may notice a lot of spell errors. I don't do that on purpose but it's because I type fast. TBH i messed up writing a lot while writing this. So yeah if you want to contact me I'm okay with that. I don't really care. So ENJOY THE GAME :D

Hello, I've been playing since 2012 or 2013 or so ( my brother got me into this game). I was originally a mage in Belenus but shortly after I became a warrior in Danu. Named Awsomewarrior ( I know I spelled that wrong, I was like 7). And I accidentally deleted her at lvl 36 or so ( RIP) . So here is a list of my current standing, alive, well players.....
- Awesomewarrior, Warrior, lvl 57
- Claire139, Druid, lvl 27
- Jackie193, Rogue, lvl 21
- Kayla239, Ranger, lvl 19
I mainly play on my warrior. I have taken a long break from Celtic Heroes d
    ue to the fact of studying and school, and the drama. ( There was a hugeeeeeee gossip about my group of friends, but I'm not going to get into that). But I recently just started playing again and I've began to be partially obsessed with it. I've been in like only a few or many clans. Like Nitro, I left due to my brother. My rogue is currently in a clan called Elite Alliance. Great clan. I'm getting used to the new update on the castle but other than that I'm okay. If you end up whispering to me on my players, you may notice a lot of spell errors. I don't do that on purpose but it's because I type fast. TBH i messed up writing a lot while writing this. So yeah if you want to contact me I'm okay with that. I don't really care. So ENJOY THE GAME :D
    Great to see more older players return :) be looking forward to seeing you possibly:)
    "From the Ashes, can rise a stronger power"

Clan:Nitro/Kudos

Toons-
    Elemental Fury-195+
    Demeter-215 (DPS Druid)

Ex-Ascension

I have been playing this game for quite some time and have quit quite some time but I started in 2013 and couldn't play much but have played as much as I could. I recently started playing again in December 2016 and have been working on a ice mage sense but have also skipped around and didn't play much. My ice mage's name is GodzMagic Clan: Elite Alliance I hope I can be friends with you

Hi All! New player here after looking for a MMORPG worth my time. Hope to have fun and kill some bosses!

P.S I only playing a Warrior since this is my first time (it looked easiest). Hope to try out the other classes once I have a better understanding of the game and of course have levelled my character a bit more (way more actually, since I am sitting only at lvl 22 ;) )

Oh yeah, and my character is called SteamedBun :) and uninspired name for sure.
    Warrior (second character): Steamed Bun (level 38 Arawn)
    Rogue (third character): Deceptionation (level 17 Arawn)
    Warrior (first character): Steamed Bun (lvl 32 Danu

Hi I'm MyDeathz, I've been playing since 2012, I've taken frequent breaks from the game over my long span of playing, I have had many accounts over the years and have been on a total of 4 clans during my near 6 years of gameplay, some players may remember me as flamestrike back in the early years of my gameplay, I'm a level 218 Mage currently in ascension. I've been in prime ascension and a couple clans I or some old friends created years ago
    MyDeathz 220 Fire Mage (Main)
    Revival 181 Druid
    Secret Alt To Be Revealed