Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danu players, introduce yourself!

Hi, my name on Danu is oOStarburstOo I've come from epona where I have a 215 ranger,I've played since the start in 2011 on a different character but took a break in 2012 then cam back in 2013 on the ranger paulweller.
I am chief of Underground on epona but I've followed a friend to Danu who has a few 200+ toons and I will be moving here permanently.
I am 49 from England and I'm here to have fun,make new friends and try and get the clans to cooperate with each other like they do on epona.
I like a challenge :p
So if you see me about say hi,and if you need any help then I'm here,I'm also on kik as pwepona so don't be shy.

Hi, my name on Danu is oOStarburstOo I've come from epona where I have a 215 ranger,I've played since the start in 2011 on a different character but took a break in 2012 then cam back in 2013 on the ranger paulweller.
I am chief of Underground on epona but I've followed a friend to Danu who has a few 200+ toons and I will be moving here permanently.
I am 49 from England and I'm here to have fun,make new friends and try and get the clans to cooperate with each other like they do on epona.
So if you see me about say hi,and if you need any help then I'm here,I'm also on kik as pwepona so don't be shy.
Welcome to Danu :D
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Its been a while! I'm hoping to see familiar faces! :D for those who dont know me im MrCrepsley (aka Creps)
Semi veteran of game left early due to issues :roll: and academics :oops:
But MrCreepy has returned to prey on...monsters and creatures! See you peeps in game 8-)

Ps: (Imma find you Zerro!...if you still play lol)

Love,
Creps
I don't live in darkness;
Darkness lives in me.

Welcome to Danu :D
Thank you,are you here too Lordy?