Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danu players, introduce yourself!

hello peoples ._. i iz iHide a level 39 ranger o_o nice to meet you, i haz had mah character for a while but i iz only just starting to level it up properly o_o i haz been playing this game for a long time and i can guarantee i know what i iz doing :o btw if u haz a char on Arawn come visit me sometime :)
Name: Rawr
World: Arawn
Level: 133

Hello :). I am from Australia, SA and I love playing Celtic. I started playing in 2011 and have had many accounts but my current one is Exodias who is lvl 110. My first character was named Rdogga. I have been in a few clans but the main ones I have been in are
Unbreakable
Nitro
Transcension :) (current)
Don't be afraid to say hi to me anytime because I like PM's :)
Thanks,
Exodias. :)
Exodias - lvl 210+ rogue

Hi I'm Denk from Australia, I'm a rouge and hopefully I see you around
Same :D
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Hey Danu. I'm a little late on this post but...

I'm Perrian, ItsFknPerrian, and Wiccana. I'm from Ireland originally but then I moved to the Midlands in england and for the last year, I've been in CA, America. ANYWHO... I've played CH since 2012. I started out on gwydrion and had a lvl 127 Druid but I lost the account.

I started playing again about a month ago. Now I collect 2012-2013 mounts and help low level players:)

Oh and I heard there's a Danu line chat. Invite me...my ID is angeloot.

Hey Everyone!
First of all I want to give a shout out to a few of my friends on the game, They have helped me a lot along the way. Those friends are; Sephiroth3, Reast (Thx for the heals) DeathGoddess, Bloodslash and 1Brat. Thank you guys!

I'm DragonFox lvl 105 rogue on the world Danu, I have played for 2 years (one year I was inactive and basicaly didn't know anything lol). I am willing to help out anyone who wants/needs help.

Clans I've been in are:
Apollo
DragonsRage
EA (Elite Alliances)
EE (Extreem Elite)
NWO (New World Order)- Current clan

*Note* I'm a very loyal clannie so please if I'm in a clan don't ask me to join another one :) Thank you.

Feel free to say hi to me. If you see me around.