Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danu players, introduce yourself!

Hey everyone it's BeAtTz i have been playing since v1 very early stages when Max lv was 60, have came along way v1 was the best stage for me, I have been in many clan's my fav have been
Wolfpack
Chosenones
Prime
And now the final and last clan ascension im from australia im 21 in July i have a health problem (cysticfibroces)
Celtic is the best gaming experience for the iPad iphone ect,
My favourite people are no longer playing
Lonewolf
Guffy
Diego
DAM
Vivi
Remyo
CLAN (Kudos) Ex ascension

Mage(BeAtTz) lv 228 badass mage DPS
first 220 mage
First 200 mage
first 190 mage

Hello everyone! I'm Glidemor (obviously lol as seen in my username) and I'm currently a level 177 mage. I just came back a week ago after several months of being inactive because of school. I actually thought of quitting but after seeing the new updates of Celtic Heroes in the App Store, I got hooked once again lol.

And for a little brief history about me, I started playing 3 years ago. My first clan was OmegaTriad. Second was Semperfi, then Unbreakable, and lastly Prime which is now called Ascension. I enjoyed each of the clan's hospitality and helped me become what I am now. I'll always be grateful for that.

Now that I'm in summer break, I'll be more active to the point where you'll probably get tired of seeing me everyday!! Lol don't be afraid to say hi or ask for help because I'm very approachable hehe. Just don't be rude of course. That's all!! c:
DANU
Glidemor - Level 220 Mage
Memora - Level 126 Druid
GlideBank - Level 30+ Ranger

Hello everyone! I'm Glidemor (obviously lol as seen in my username) and I'm currently a level 177 mage. I just came back a week ago after several months of being inactive because of school. I actually thought of quitting but after seeing the new updates of Celtic Heroes in the App Store, I got hooked once again lol.

And for a little brief history about me, I started playing 3 years ago. My first clan was OmegaTriad. Second was Semperfi, then Unbreakable, and lastly Prime which is now called Ascension. I enjoyed each of the clan's hospitality and helped me become what I am now. I'll always be grateful for that.

Now that I'm in summer break, I'll be more active to the point where you'll probably get tired of seeing me everyday!! Lol don't be afraid to say hi or ask for help because I'm very approachable hehe. Just don't be rude of course. That's all!! c:
Welcome back Glid :D :D :D :D :D
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh