Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Danu players, introduce yourself!

Ellow all of Danu people ! I`m VanessaOmazi2, I can`t play anymore-BUT I wanted to comment (; Hi! I was a level 124 mage and I miss everyone - I never did what ricenoodle said I did •_• you can ask Ekillys ... MUCH LOVE:)
Just thought I should introduce myself, i'm a level... er.... 110 or 120 rogue? Haven't played in a while, i cant play :(. Vanessa, just a friendly(not really, but funny :p) joke. Miss you van and nitro :)

#Nitro4Evr

Hello all! I'm Merc :) been around for little over 2 years. Just coming back from inactive due family. I'm a 128 Ranger with alts. Recent Clans I've been in are....

PrePrime(Stilll upset)
Nitro
TeamNitro
ASYLUM
Bloods (Current Clan)

You might see me around Putting Arrows in people or freezing their asses :) don't be shy to say hi!
Ranger- XxArrowMercxX lvl 154
Druid- Demeter lvl 200 (Lazy Cookie Druid...)
Rogue- SwiftKill lvl 106

Server: Danu
Ascension

DPS Druid
Some people call me Shady, I call myself Insane.

Hello All,
I started playing during the 2011 Yuletide Event and created my actual main,Hred,in Summer 2012,but at the End of 2012 I stopped playing regulary and only played like once a month for a hour.
Now I am back and I am actually focusing on getting Lux Target than leveling.
Major Clans I've been in are:
Unbreakable
Prime
PrePrime
PreAscension
Characters:
Hred:Ranger
Tred:Rogue
Gred:Mage

Hey all, my name is rangerhalt. I've been playing for a long time now, started playing just before they updated it to dustwhither (think this was around the start of 2011 maybe in June). I'm currently a lvl 144 ranger and don't play as much as I would like due to travelling. I've taken some big breaks in my playing which is a reason for my lowish level for the amount of time played. Favourite people I've met is probably lonewolf and sockthief. Clans I've been in are:
Legion ( my first and probably my equal favourite of them all)
ChosenOnes
Defiant
Prime
Ascension
P.S I live in Victoria, Australia

Hello all,
My name is Trystin,
I enjoy long walks on the beach, Jazz, an occasional scotch, and fine dining. You will usually find me in upscale dining establishments while K.S.ing our lovely opponents the kidsters. I am partial to rogues but have played my fair share of casters including the original Escilator on rosmertta, along with a few other toons. Currently on Danu i run around my rogue but am currently working on a druid as well. For those that see me in arena i apologize if i accidently SS you. It hits long and hard.....
Much love
Trystin/ Escilator
ESCI!!!!!!!!!!! (The real one)
Trystin BAMF OF DANU
221 Tanky A$$ ROGUE

Well Im mortimer, started back during christmas of 2011. Level 195 warrior and I have to many alts (Xerath, Zepheron, Mortibow, Mortimos, and cant think of any else). Ive been in not many clans, first being OmegaTraid when I was level 30ish, stayed in omega and worked up to general till I was level 143 i believe with full frozen then went to Prime when the OmegaTriad/Prime merge went underway. Now since Prime has reformed under Ascension i have also moved here, and couldn't be happier with my friends here :) dont have as much free time as I did (thanks to college and work lol). For those interested im going for my major in mechanical engineering. Well thought this was a good idea for a thread so thought id post my bit.
Mortimer: Lvl 195 Warrior (Dps)
Zepheron: Lvl 156 Ranger
Xerath: Lvl 146 Mage