Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ascension/Kudos clan war

I heard that someone named after the king of Greek gods scammed 7m from kudos player the scammer was a Ascension and then the clan covered it up? Ik if i was on this world and the rumors are true i definatly wouldnt want any part of that clan
true dat xD there clan didn't even do nothing not even a warning lol
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Btw the clan has not attempted to cover it up and neither has the player. He has been scammed numerous time by a certain kudos member that was tried to be covered up by kudos. The Ascension player is trying to pay off the debt from the dice war and has actually proposed items of equal value but was declined.
Genisis18 - 195+ Ranger
Proud Member of Ascension
Danu

How screwed up is ur server, high level scammers are still allowed in the clans, shame on you Ascension for doing nothing about mr Ze... King of Greek god,
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I've been scammed by people b4 one time almost 2m in items/gold, does that mean im allowed to go amok in gwyidon scamming everyone i want, of course it dosent man up Ascension and stop using the, but he did it first excuse, show ur the better clan and can get rid of scammers like that
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Ascension doesn't condone dicing and we are not to be held responsible for what two indivduals choose to do with their own lux or gold. Dicing is done at your own risk. Also, in my personal opinion, unlesss gold was physically traded and not returned then I don't see it as a scam, just someone refusing to honor a spoken agreement. With that being said, the person he allegedly scammed also has a dicing history of not paying up himself (allegedly) so call it karma. Like OTM's motto of don't trade items and you can't get scammed, I say Don't dice and you can't be cheated.

And for the record, a general has spoken to him about the dicing issue, so to say Ascension has tried to cover up or ignore his behavior is a blatant lie.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I heard that someone named after the king of Greek gods scammed 7m from kudos player the scammer was a Ascension and then the clan covered it up? Ik if i was on this world and the rumors are true i definatly wouldnt want any part of that clan
U got it backwards.HHe was scammed 7m by the kudos member.
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

Get friddo not sure what your character name is in kiddos. But in sure u are a member in that clan, which by the way invites every scammer and low life on danu to its clan out of desperation. Please get your stories correct before u go accussibg people. Since you SAY u dont play in danu first of all what happens here shouldny concern u one but. Secondly this person that was "scammed" by an ascension player, just so happened to "scam" a ascension player outta 1 million gold a few days prior to dicing again. Althought dicing and not paying is not scamming i will let u live in your fantasy land and believe what your 15yr old clannies tell u. So next time u wanta butt into another servers business i suggest u get your facts straight before opening your mouth. Thank you and have a nice day.
Smeagle 223 ranger
Gollums. 220 druid
Bluepapa 220 rogue
Elianx 220 mage
redpapa 220 warrior
foehammer 220 lure mage
bestofluck190 180 camper
Pround general of ASCENSION slayers of BloodThorn and only real endgame clan in danu.

Guys -

Just a friendly reminder to try and keep things civil. Please try not to throw around insults towards one another. Thanks :3
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!