Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

CamoLoans

$CamoLoans$

Ever wanted to buy something "right frikin now!!!!" but you don't have the cash for it atm? Well here's you're solution, loans! Here's how it works, you have a item for me to hold as collateral (definition: something pledged as security for repayment of a loan, to be forfeited in the event not being able to pay back the loan) then I give you half of the items value (aka sell to store price) then you get a week (7 days) to pay me back the amount and 4% of the amount which is not very much as you will see in my example below. Then on return of the money to me I return you the item, simple. If the gold is not payed back within the allotted week I keep the collateral.

Here's a example of a CamoLoan:

Lets say you are saving for something that costs 100k. But you dont have the cash atm to buy so you want a loan. You have a hero ammy that you will use as collateral, which sells to store for 100k. You mail me the hero ammy and in the mail tell me you want to take out a loan. I mail you the 100k and when I send it the time begins for the week you have to pay me back. 6 days later you get the money so you mail me 104k which is the loan with the interest (only 4k is interest, not much at all). When I get the mail I send you're hero ammy back to you . (Remember this is only a random example)

Any item that sells to the store can be used as collateral! Thats how it works, easy and simple! If you wish to take out a loan mail my in game name Camodruid lvl 191 druid, Thanks for reading!

Re: CamoLoans

I personally wouldnt trust that....
If someone needed money, they give you an item that is twice the value???
If i needed 500k, i would trade you a 1m ammy????
Then if u chose to u could take that 1m ammy, give the 500k and once the money is returned after 6 days, u keep the ammy and the 500k.
Meaning u just scored yourself a 1m ammy...
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Lmao you obviously dont know me, i dont scam and never have. If you are paranoid enough to think im going to scam youre stuff then thats your prob. And if i gave the full price loan for a ammy like that and then they didn't pay me back i will loose a lot of money.

Camo is 100% trustful, take that from someone that collects 3mil worth of lottery entries then gives to winners on a weekly.
But i don't see why anyone would use camo, why not just sell the item lol
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170