Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Attention Generals of all factions

They are scammers posing as reputable players, known for integrity and honesty. Usually they will create a character using the number "1" as an lower case "L" and ask a (falsely assumed) clan mate to borrow an item. Here is a real life example of a fake "Legollas" using advantage of Celtic heroes flawed naming system, for "Legollas" looks similar to L e g o "1" l a s in game.

Notice the give away is he lvl of the false toon.

While the tunnel wars ensue, many of us get tired and minds grow weary waiting for spawn and therefore can be vulnerable to this attack. Please be careful, and if alert enough, pull up clan roster to check if your clan mate is online before trusting and trading, and take an SS of the trade box, noting the level of the would be scammer.

Other toon names that have been used with moderate success are the following:

Padlock fake toon is spelled P a d "1" o c k

Imjamin fake toon is spelled "1" m j a m i n

This is an act of diplomacy to the Infamousboss era of Prime in asking if you or your clan has encountered similar scenarios. If so, please post the names on this thread and avoid directly call them a scammer so CH moderators do not erase the name, or please mail anyone of my Generals, or Chief with relevant information. While we will never agree on which clan holds higher moral grown, I assume we can both agree that Danu is no place for scammers.

Warmly, Basion, The Bastion Shield to Airees, and all things Nitro.

EDIT: P.S. To Celtic Heroes Moderators, note that I have not accused anyone directly of scamming. This is an attempt to fill in the gaps where your game masters cannot reach. Therefore I ask you do not remove names, for it will squander our attempts to self govern ourselves. That is to say, you find this technique ethical, common sense would suggest otherwise.

I follow Airees simply because she chose to help the weak.

Re: Attention Generals of all factions

He wanted my mount too also I got told there was fake mastersk around too don't give him unfathomable cuz i don't ask people for gold or mounts/items

Re: Attention Generals of all factions

Don't worry I won't touch your post :)

Thank you Voldemort. We will assume V0ldem0rt logging and saying there will be horse mounts in the next update is false information :D

To add to the list, a fake toon called posing as Airees, spelled A "1" r e e s has asked me for donations and for timers on Aggy spawn in the past. Yet this was in the Nitro underdog era, or "Cheech" Prime Era.

I can also pre warn that I have no alts, so if one is approached by a B a i s "0" n. Please no it is with devious intent. Most who known me know that I am strange, and a role-player who can be easily trolled or emotionally involved. In short, anyone with my name who acts normal, will never be me.

I follow Airees simply because she chose to help the weak.