Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hey, I'm new to donn and i'm happy to call it my second home.

~~~Some fun backstory on my character~~~
Once upon a time in a far away land, Their lies Sulis. Filled with rivalry and distrust. A man named Infectious Climbed in a boat to sail away from the violence that had befallen the land. He came across Donn, a trustworthy place that he hoped to kick his shoe in.

~~~Introduction to Donn~~~
Hello guys and gi... Nah to generic...
Hey People... Nah to ugly looking
Hello Kind and Wonderful Ladies and Gentlemen... Seems perfect, yea, lets go with that.
Hello Kind and Wonderful Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Infectious, The Rapid shooting Ranger. I Originally joined this server because i wanted a different taste in worlds and people. So far Donn is really really fun, My clan is super helpful and kind to everyone, no matter what you are, Heck, you can be a whale and they still love you. The clan i'm in is called VikingsOfDonn, Second best clan in Donn. Yet i'm a level 60. So friendly.

~~~What is my Original Intentions on this post?~~~
I was wanting to know more about the lore of Donn, I also want to know if the server is good for merching. Thanks

:-3
Appfan3 - Sulis - 195+ - SOJ

Re: Hey, I'm new to donn and i'm happy to call it my second home.

"So far Donn is really really fun, My clan is super helpful and kind to everyone, no matter what you are, Heck, you can be a whale and they still love you. The clan i'm in is called VikingsOfDonn, Second best clan in Donn. Yet i'm a level 60. So friendly."

VikingsofDonn is currently both most active and most powerful clan on server Donn.

We're also #3 most active clan of any server!

You can check for yourself ; )

-Jabawocky

"So far Donn is really really fun, My clan is super helpful and kind to everyone, no matter what you are, Heck, you can be a whale and they still love you. The clan i'm in is called VikingsOfDonn, Second best clan in Donn. Yet i'm a level 60. So friendly."

VikingsofDonn is currently both most active and most powerful clan on server Donn.

We're also #3 most active clan of any server!

You can check for yourself ; )

-Jabawocky
You guys are maybe the 3rd most active clan but far away from being the 3rd most powerful clan in all server...whens the last time you killed successful necro.. lol I lost counting how many geles, bt and prot we have killed alrdy how many geles and bt you killed yet? 0 lol and you guys are still far away of trieng and attemp on gele or bt
Mordris, 225 Mage Donn
Morigan, 206 Rogue Donn
Moriigan, 221 Rogue Donn
The Infinity, 221 Ranger Donn 2nd full dg Ranger on donn
Gelebron, 221 Warrior Donn

Welcome to Donn Infectious! Read this topic and decided to throw a comment because it was hard to resist.
Answering your question: Donn is a great server and it has epic history and epic players. There are many ways to look at this game, some people just like to take it easy, some want to play hard. Which team are you in ?))))
If we are talking about the endgame, then honestly you are in the wrong clan, I don't want to say anything bad about those people, they just don't have results to show. If you will decide to make a merchant career then Vikings clan is the best place to be because you will not stress a lot about bossing. (hence will be hard for you to get rare items because Vikings rarely kill even Mordi, and forget about Necro, Proteus, Gelebron and Bloothorn. All those bosses are killed only by Concordiia an we do not sell drops)
And regarding Jabawocky post. Man, it is funny to read. What is not funny is to see that you are lying to your own clannie. I am not sure what is going on with leaderboard and how exactly the "success" is calculated there, but me and you...we both know who is the most powerful clan. Again, I am not sure what you mean by "most powerful"? Concordiia made 13 DG sets and now we finishing 2 more, we are the monster train of perfectly organized raids, banking system, and people's serious attitude to the game and to clan system. For me, that means "most powerful".
Russian Devil - Ice Mage 226, full DG, Donn
D3VIL - Warrior 220, Donn
Proud Concordiian!