Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Peace on Donn

pretty weird u just admitted account sharing of your bank account on forums.....and if not account sharing then someone would have traded the drops to scar "if he stole it"

Btw Adi from this statement alone shows you have no clue what ur talking about

true, i dont know what i am talking abt because this is all speculation....

If u don't know what your talking about then stay out of the situation....I'm bringing up facts not statements[/quote]

stay out of what? the thread u hijacked? who knows this thread cud have got peace between active and concordiia...if dealth between flough and scar....but no u had to come in and give out facts! u just want this war to go on.

stop and make your own thread and as admin wud say keep it in game or pms
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Deal? :D

I made the statements I made because scar is rly good at acting innocent...but not at stepping up to his wrong doings

To be honest if it did go on and im sure it dosent , i have invested a lot of real cash into my toon , and if i trusted said person with my account to help clan , when i was irl busy , i dont see a issue with it as i have spent loads of money to get my toon where it is, i should be allowed to give my account details to whoever i trust. As long as i dont sell it.

pretty weird u just admitted account sharing of your bank account on forums.....and if not account sharing then someone would have traded the drops to scar "if he stole it"

Btw Adi from this statement alone shows you have no clue what ur talking about[/quote]

true, i dont know what i am talking abt because this is all speculation....[/quote]

If u don't know what your talking about then stay out of the situation....I'm bringing up facts not statements[/quote]

stay out of what? the thread u hijacked? who knows this thread cud have got peace between active and concordiia...if dealth between flough and scar....but no u had to come in and give out facts! u just want this war to go on.

stop and make your own thread and as admin wud say keep it in game or pms[/quote]

This entire time I've made posts about this was saying to stop acting innocent...admit to your wrong doings but scar can't do that as he isn't a man...I would rather do what xiang said....but I also have to make my point get across....no one is inocent...especially not scar...Especially when he threatens to kill me in real life and on a daily basis harrassing annelie....but then again seems as though no one in concordiia has any morals

This has gotten way off track.

We don't have to like each other to exist peacefully on this server.
It's very simple... If everyone stops:
  • Talking trash while camping/one group is killing bosses
  • Spamming trades while one clan is trying to do a boss
  • Dragging adds on top of the other clan
  • Acting like children
The server will be less toxic for everyone.
If you want to start a thread about why you all hate each other please feel free.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

pretty much miiah said already no one is innocent...so the point which your trying to make is already made by someone else....i believe your just here not to let Donn be at peace atleast between Active and Concordiia
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

This has gotten way off track.

We don't have to like each other to exist peacefully on this server.
It's very simple... If everyone stops:
  • Talking trash while camping/one group is killing bosses
  • Spamming trades while one clan is trying to do a boss
  • Dragging adds on top of the other clan
  • Acting like children
The server will be less toxic for everyone.
If you want to start a thread about why you all hate each other please feel free.
yea im trying to keep this thread what it is not a complain box for dova.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

pretty much miiah said already no one is innocent...so the point which your trying to make is already made by someone else....i believe your just here not to let Donn be at peace atleast between Active and Concordiia
Again Adi you have no clue what your talking about....I'm tired of the crap scar does and says and then acts innocent and you all following him blindly....making a new post or forum is no different I said let's agree to leave each other alone....but again scar acts like the innocent good guys which is completely bullcrap

When I asked do we wanna agree to what xiang said scar again continued to say that he is innocent and syndicate is bad and harrassing him etc...when it's actually the complete opposite

I wouldnt bother listening to dova, he is a very different person ingame. Cussing people out. He himself has dragged adds at 205 when con was first made. And scar has done no griefing whatsoever at the time. I'd know, I was in con the second day it was made.

And I can confirm that syndicate started the griefing. Started at 205 edl. By dragging healing adds to heal boss. From there dova, and many others started cussing people in con out in shout.

I was not in con when ysyna was in, and he is a bad egg no doubt. And scar dealt with him by kicking. And not allowing him back in. Yet even after kicking him, syndicate continues to bully con members.

And don't get me started how much bad things they say in clan chat about people behind their back. (Main reason I never joined back).

-Una