Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Greetings, everyone!

I plan on installing Celtic Heroes on Android as soon as possible! It has been so long since I played this gsme and I remember enjoying it greatly. I started during the first birthday event (the one with the party hats), and played for a long time until I eventually quit. I would like to keep my old account a secret so that I can start fresh on this server. I will not buy any platinum, but will definately use the offer system if it wants to work for me :) I will update this page on my current level

Name- NOT CREATED YET
Level- 0 (NOT CREATED YET)

Re: Greetings, everyone!

I plan on installing Celtic Heroes on Android as soon as possible! It has been so long since I played this gsme and I remember enjoying it greatly. I started during the first birthday event (the one with the party hats), and played for a long time until I eventually quit. I would like to keep my old account a secret so that I can start fresh on this server. I will not buy any platinum, but will definately use the offer system if it wants to work for me :) I will update this page on my current level

Name- NOT CREATED YET
Level- 0 (NOT CREATED YET)
Welcome, hope you like the new version but DONN forget that... Idk i wanted to make a pun :lol:
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.