Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Oceanus/Apollo64 returning soon

Hey guys it's Oceanus here... Or as a lot of the newer players know me, Apollo64. Sorry for he absence in the game been hella busy... I am trying to find a way to allow myself to play like I use to... The problem in haveing is i don't have an android anymore and my android tablet which has Internet,won't let me use keyboard... What I am thinking is I will start to use my tablet again however I will not be able to respond when using it... Please take no offense to it if I don't respond. Also I have a Miny tablet that allows me to use the keyboard for like ten minutes then won't anymore so when I'm home I'll use that... I hope that the drama has died down a little and don is still destroying leaderboards... I'll see u in game soon! HAPPY EASTER!!! OH! And shout out to my honey boo queen!!
Oceanus
level: 221
Class: Rogue
Apollo64
Level: 223
Class: Ranger
Bellatrix:
level: 152
Class: Druid
Pluto
Level: 152
Class: Mage
World: Donn
iOS player since 2011/Android player since 2014

Re: Oceanus/Apollo64 returning soon

Hey guys it's Oceanus here... Or as a lot of the newer players know me, Apollo64. Sorry for he absence in the game been hella busy... I am trying to find a way to allow myself to play like I use to... The problem in haveing is i don't have an android anymore and my android tablet which has Internet,won't let me use keyboard... What I am thinking is I will start to use my tablet again however I will not be able to respond when using it... Please take no offense to it if I don't respond. Also I have a Miny tablet that allows me to use the keyboard for like ten minutes then won't anymore so when I'm home I'll use that... I hope that the drama has died down a little and don is still destroying leaderboards... I'll see u in game soon! HAPPY EASTER!!! OH! And shout out to my honey boo queen!!
Get google keyboard, ur android or phone keyboard wont work.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE