Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spaceinvader is not gone!!

hi guys sorry i wasnt able yet to log on or post anything cause my tablet brokes again and im still waiting for my money to buy a new one so keep youre eyes open ill be back in about 1-2 months from now
and yes greand i know you miss me lol
i cant wait to see my mates and cerberus again :3

Re: Spaceinvader is not gone!!

im spaceinvader lvl 168 rogue from clan cerberus with almost full stardust white glenmor fashion set.... and who are you? lol
If this was sarcasm then it's hilarious.

If not then it's just the saddest thing I ever read.

Now let me address it as if it's not sarcasm:

1. no one cares if you're lvl 168
2. no one cares if you have almost full white stardust set or even the full set.
3. none of that automatically makes you someone people should know about.

You're like those kids that buy jordans and walk around like you've achieved so much. lmfao get a grip

im spaceinvader lvl 168 rogue from clan cerberus with almost full stardust white glenmor fashion set.... and who are you? lol

2. no one cares if you have almost full white stardust set or even the full set.

You're like those kids that buy jordans and walk around like you've achieved so much. lmfao get a grip
wow calm down bro, u sound like some kid took a piss on ur head and ur takin it out on him

Bad news space u maybe not gone but appears your clan is they just dissapeared have a few members still logging but no ones seen majority of cerbs for awhile now

wow calm down bro, u sound like some kid took a piss on ur head and ur takin it out on him
It's the blunt truth. Not my problem if you can't handle it.

Bad news space u maybe not gone but appears your clan is they just dissapeared have a few members still logging but no ones seen majority of cerbs for awhile now
It's slowly dying so unless someone steps up and starts recruiting loyal players it's going to end up like 'the forgotten'. Actually, I seen 1 member from 'the forgotten' online today- I got that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you see a rare spawn far off in the distance.

hi guys sorry i wasnt able yet to log on or post anything cause my tablet brokes again and im still waiting for my money to buy a new one so keep youre eyes open ill be back in about 1-2 months from now
and yes greand i know you miss me lol
i cant wait to see my mates and cerberus again :3
i will ganna miss u bro