Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spaceinvader is not gone!!

just downloading ch now ill be online in the next few mins again and sad to hear that about cerberus :( but im sure Rob anybody still playing or? and if cerbs completely gone i wanna join another loyal clan so whats the best option rigth now?

and @brooklyn i dont even care who you are and if you dont know me why you opening that post? it was a message for all my friends and clannies on balor and i never seen you so i dont care what youre talking for a bs sorry....

oh cerbs back sorry didnt saw the replys lol good to hear that my family is still here :3 im in game installing now 35% im soooooo endless happy to continie where i stopped last time :)

and @brooklyn i dont even care who you are and if you dont know me why you opening that post? it was a message for all my friends and clannies on balor and i never seen you so i dont care what youre talking for a bs sorry....
I never said you should care who I am. I'm not the one bragging about virtual items on a mobile game. I was responding to your ridiculous post here:
im spaceinvader lvl 168 rogue from clan cerberus with almost full stardust white glenmor fashion set.... and who are you? lol
For some reason you thought it was necessary to state this.

Anyway, that was the worst sentence structure I've yet to come upon. If you're going to make 3 posts in a row at least try to make it sensible to read.

It was necessary to state this because, the first time you see someone you mostly see the name, level and "rare" items. And this is often how you will know if you have already seen someone.
What answer did you expect ? He just started who he is in game : his class, level and most noticeable items.
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

It was necessary to state this because, the first time you see someone you mostly see the name, level and "rare" items. And this is often how you will know if you have already seen someone.
Oh, thanks, I had no idea that's how people remember each other on this game. :roll:

I suppose I won't see anyone else with the same fashion- oh wait I already have- on several people.

Thanks for following up with another non-sensible post.