Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Moving from Fingal

Welcome to balor. If you need anything send a mail to me or a pm. I'm normally in castle either on my warrior soul collector or on my merch MERCHANTofBALOR. If you need help ill even switch to my main and help. Just let me know. :) again welcome. And as for our occasional bad stuff. If its clan drama its delt between cheif unless its exo and revival they dont get along very well lol. But besides that the most we have are noobs begging. Scamming has been kept down and we haven't had anyone being scammed since the issue with daft punk scamming xxx and me.
obay death

Welcome to balor. If you need anything send a mail to me or a pm. I'm normally in castle either on my warrior soul collector or on my merch MERCHANTofBALOR. If you need help ill even switch to my main and help. Just let me know. :) again welcome. And as for our occasional bad stuff. If its clan drama its delt between cheif unless its exo and revival they dont get along very well lol. But besides that the most we have are noobs begging. Scamming has been kept down and we haven't had anyone being scammed since the issue with daft punk scamming xxx and me.
Actually I've had some experience personally with some players trying to buy fashion for crazy cheap from noobs who don't know better.

Hey, im moving from fingal to balor (yay) not sure when yet but even tho our worlds are pretty close idk much about this one ( :/ ) so before i officially move i just wanna know what or who i should watch out for and stuff
(: Ty
What's your ign?:)
----------Android----------
Balor
Den-Rogue-221-Aequilibrium
----------Quit ios----------
The world will keep spinning with or without humans so we might as well play CH

Actually I've had some experience personally with some players trying to buy fashion for crazy cheap from noobs who don't know better.
I doubt that because most of the fashion is cheap unless its hunter lanrik or frostgaurd. If its one of those I could understand but most of the other fashion is really cheap. Only thing worth investing in are those three.
obay death